Turkey farm? No. Skunks? No. Slaughterhouse? No. Wha...
Bart: Turkey farm?
Marge: What are you doing back there?
Lisa: We're playing, "What's that odor?"
Bart: Dad's feet?
Lisa: You win, Bart.
Bart: Are we there yet, Dad?
Homer: I'll tell you when we get there. Go back to your smell game.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 7: "The Call of the Simpsons"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 7 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Mr. Simpson, you're never gonna own a better RV. And I don't mean that in a good way. I mean literally, buddy. This is for you, you know? It's this or a wagon.Bob
- Permalink: Mr. Simpson, you're never gonna own a better RV. And I don't mea...
Homer: Through here, boy. Back to civilization.
Bart: How do you know?
Homer: When you're an experienced woodsman like me, you get a feel for these things. It becomes natural, like a third sense.
- Permalink: Through here, boy. Back to civilization. How do you know? Wh...