Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 7: "If They Do Go Either Way, They're Usually Fake" Quotes
Alan, there's something you should know about me. When I say "I understand", it doesn't mean I agree, it doesn't mean I understand, it doesn't even mean I'm listeningCharlie
- Permalink: Alan, there's something you should know about me. When I say I u...
Alan: Charlie, there is a half naked woman in our kitchen.
Charlie: Which half?
- Permalink: Charlie, there is a half naked woman in our kitchen. Which hal...
Charlie: I thought we agreed we were just friends.
Rose: We are. We're friends who slept together once, and then one friend never called the other friend, but luckily the other friend forgave him.
Charlie: Where are you going?
Rose: To make my friend a grilled cheese sandwhich.
Charlie: Rose, Rose, I don't want a grilled cheese sandwhich.
Rose: Would you prefer a quesadilla?
Charlie: That sounds nice
- Permalink: I thought we agreed we were just friends. We are. We're friend...
Alan: Hey, where've you been?
Charlie: I just had lunch with my mother and my stalker
- Permalink: Hey, where've you been? I just had lunch with my mother and my...
Jake: I got to see penguins and a manta ray. I got to pet a shark, and the coolest thing was the whales. They splashed everybody. You could see right through this one lady's shirt. I think she had plants.
Jake: Yeah, implants. I asked grandma if she had them and grandpa said, "Aw, I wish." And then she got mad at him and then they bought me ice cream
- Permalink: I got to see penguins and a manta ray. I got to pet a shark, and...