Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Charlie: Okay, I'm leaving.
Charlie: If you need anything, ask Berta.
Charlie: She won't give it to you, but she enjoys being asked
- Permalink: Okay, I'm leaving. Bye. If you need anything, ask Berta. O...
Jake: How much can I bet?
Charlie: How much did you bring?
Jake: I have to use my own money?
Charlie: Boy, you really are your father's son, aren't you?
- Permalink: How much can I bet? How much did you bring? I have to use my...
Alan: Did you help him with his book report?
Charlie: Yes, I did.
Alan: Charlie, you said you'd help him.
Charlie: Well, you said you'd only be living here for a couple of weeks
- Permalink: Did you help him with his book report? Yes, I did. Really? ...
Charlie: Just hide the money. Stick it into a shoe.
Jake: Right. What about if I wanna wear it?
Charlie: Then put it on another shoe.
Jake: But not of the same pair, right?
- Permalink: Just hide the money. Stick it into a shoe. Right. What about i...
Alan: What a day. Just sitting and sitting and sitting.
Alan: It was like jury duty, without the fun of sending someone to jail
- Permalink: What a day. Just sitting and sitting and sitting. Huh. It wa...