Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Dr. Freeman: Have you ever been in therapy before?
Charlie: Does massage therapy count?
- Permalink: Have you ever been in therapy before? Does massage therapy cou...
Charlie: Everything I say is confidential, right?
Dr. Freeman: Whatever you say, stays in this room.
Charlie: Kind of like Vegas?
Dr. Freeman: Well, except there is no way you're leaving here with more money than when you came in.
Charlie: Yeah, like Vegas
- Permalink: Everything I say is confidential, right? Whatever you say, sta...
Charlie: Which one's Amy?
Alan: Amy is the one who overcame the eating disorder.
Charlie: Starving herself or throwing up?
Alan: Does it make a difference?
Charlie: It does if you're paying for dinner.
Alan: Amy is the brunette.
Charlie: Got it. So I have Jennifer.
Alan: You mean Beth.
Charlie: Oh right, right, B for blonde.
Alan: B can also be for brunette.
Charlie: But Amy is the brunette, you could do A for anorexic.
Alan: Unless its B for bulimic.
Charlie: Good point, we're gonna need a new system
- Permalink: Which one's Amy? Amy is the one who overcame the eating disord...
Dr. Freeman: I'm still not clear on what it is you would like me to help you with? Ah, your anger issues? Your sexual issues? Drinking?
Charlie: No, no, no, that's all cool
- Permalink: I'm still not clear on what it is you would like me to help you ...
Alan: Did you see how happy Jake was to be spending the night away from me?
Charlie: Why'd you say that, because he jumped out of the car while it was still moving?
- Permalink: Did you see how happy Jake was to be spending the night away fro...
Charlie: I don't have a lot of faith in psychiatry as a science. I think some of the drugs you're pushing are interesting...and I am all for messing around with brain chemistry...I mean, that is how I got through High School. But in my experience popping pills doesn't relieve social anxiety quite as well as... bourbon and Marvin Gaye.
Dr. Freeman: Now I get it, you're desperate and I am full of whooie
- Permalink: I don't have a lot of faith in psychiatry as a science. I think ...
Charlie: Anyway, last night I am out with my stupid, lame ass brother.
Dr. Freeman: Sounds like you you've got some anger towards him...
Charlie: Oohh, you're good
- Permalink: Anyway, last night I am out with my stupid, lame ass brother. ...
Dr. Freeman: Let's take the time to talk about your feelings towards women.
Dr. Freeman: Would you rather we talk about your childhood?
Dr. Freeman: Father?
Dr. Freeman: Mother?
Charlie: Killed him.
Dr. Freeman: Would you like to discuss that?
Charlie: We just did.
- Permalink: Let's take the time to talk about your feelings towards women. ...