Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 9: "Yes, Monsignor" Quotes
Alan: Hey, what's that splattered all over your shirt?
Charlie: Coffee and breast milk.
Alan: What happened? Did Starbucks merge with Hooters? Hooterbucks! I'd like a Double D Cup Latte, please...
- Permalink: Hey, what's that splattered all over your shirt? Coffee and br...
Charlie: So what do you think?
Berta: About what?
Charlie: Lisa, me, the kid.
Berta: Ok, let's see now... This is the same women you've broken up and gotten back together with for years, right?
Berta: And she turned you down in order to marry somebody else?
Berta: And then the marriage fell apart and now she got his baby?
Berta: Sounds perfect. Go for it!
- Permalink: So what do you think? About what? Lisa, me, the kid. Ok, l...
Charlie: You look good.
Lisa: You, too. Although if you're taking votes, I prefer the brown sock to the beige one.
Charlie: Oh, I had to kind of dress in a hurry this morning.
Lisa: Really? Did somebody's husband come home early?
Charlie: Why do you always assume the worst? Can't I just be hung over?
- Permalink: You look good. You, too. Although if you're taking votes, I pr...
Berta: Just out of curiosity, what the hell happened in your brother's bathroom?
Jake: Dad was wrestling on the floor with a naked lady.
Berta: The quiet ones are always the freaks
- Permalink: Just out of curiosity, what the hell happened in your brother's ...
Lisa [to her baby]: Oh, what a hungry little girl!
Charlie: Of course she's hungry. She must have dropped half her body weight in that last diaper!
- Permalink: Oh, what a hungry little girl! Of course she's hungry. She mus...
Charlie: So, what are you doing for dinner tonight?
Lisa: You're shameless.
Charlie: Thank you.
Lisa: It's not a compliment.
Charlie: Whatever. So, how about dinner tonight?
Lisa: Charlie, a lot has changed.
Charlie: So what? I'm older and wiser, and you're hot and on the rebound!
- Permalink: So, what are you doing for dinner tonight? You're shameless. ...