These are your letters of support for my free clinic. Sign them...
MIRANDA: "These are your letters of support for my free clinic. Sign them."
PRESTON: "Why do you want this clinic so badly?"
DEREK: "You're a surgeon."
MIRANDA: "Because I need something more. I know you all have your messy love lives and your secrets and your silliness, but I want more. I need something to hold on to. I need a reason to believe that medicine can do more than stitch you up and send you away. I need to believe that medicine can not only save lives, but change lives! I need... I need... to believe in something the way I used to believe in you all. Sign the papers! Sign the papers."
- Derek Shepherd, Miranda Bailey, Preston Burke
- Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 13: "Great Expectations"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Derek Shepherd Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Preston Burke Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 13 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
IZZIE: "George, can I come in? I made you some cookies and brownies and muffins, of course. I always make muffins."
CALLIE: [runs out the door] "Thank God you're here. I can't take it anymore. Three times already tonight, and he's getting ready for a fourth."
IZZIE: "What are you talking about? Oh. Oh, ew."
- Permalink: George, can I come in? I made you some cookies and brownies and...
[narrating] "No one believes that their life will turn out just kind of okay. We all think we are going to be great. And from the day we decide to be surgeons, we are filled with expectation. Great expectations of who we will be, where we will go. And then... we get there."MEREDITH
- Permalink: No one believes that their life will turn out just kind of oka...