When we watch Frosty the Snowman, he roots for the sun. Excuse...
Leonard: When we watch Frosty the Snowman, he roots for the sun.
Sheldon: Excuse me, but the sun is essential for all life on earth. Frosty is merely a bit of frozen, supernatural ephemera in a stolen hat. A crime, by the way, for which he is never brought to account.
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper
- The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 11: "The Maternal Congruence"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Episode 11 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Sheldon: It's a bust of Sir Isaac Newton.
Penny: Oh sure, sure. Very Christmasy.
Sheldon: Well, excuse me, it's much more Christmasy than anything you put on the tree.
Leonard: Here we go...
Sheldon: December 25th, 1642. Julian calendar. Sir Issac Newton is born. Jesus, however, was actually born in the summer. His birthday was moved to coincide with the traditional pagan holiday that celebrates the winter solstice with lit fires and slaughtered guts, which frankly sounds like more fun than twelve hours of Church with my mother, followed by fruit cake.
- Permalink: It's a bust of Sir Isaac Newton. Oh sure, sure. Very Christmas...
Penny: I always tear up when the Grinch's heart grows three sizes.
Sheldon: Tears seem appropriate. Enlargement of the heart muscle, or hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, is a serious disease which can lead to congestive heart failure.
- Permalink: I always tear up when the Grinch's heart grows three sizes. Te...