Let's take a look at each of the storyline's on this week's episode:
- Naomi felt ready to date and tried to pretend she was a surfing chick in order to impress a dude named Zach. It failed miserably, but she and Oscar appeared to get close again after the latter apologized profusely to Ivy.
- But Ivy wasn't buying it at least. She told off her mother and ended the episode by calling her father.
- Liam, meanwhile, ended the episode on the ground. He was beat up by Laura's ex-boyfriend and a pal of his after Liam pretended to be Laura's date for a beach party. The ex didn't take that very well.
- Silver was having love issues of her own. She agreed to help Adrianna win over Navid after she spent most of the episode acting more self-absorbed than ever (and it kind of worked, as Ade and Navid has a romantic beach dinner, but it followed the latter admitting he has some feelings for Silver... to Silver!), only to then try to kiss Teddy at the same beach party. But he rejected her and said he had feelings for someone else.
- That someone else is Ian! He laid a major kiss on his fellow student near the end of the hour.
- Deb was forced into the world of online dating by her kids, but ended up getting it on again with Ryan in the bathroom of a restaurant. Hot stuff!
Silver: That's all kinds of crooked.
Ian: Man, I can't do anything straight!
- Permalink: That's all kinds of crooked. Man, I can't do anything straight...
Ryan: She is frightening. I think it's because she looks so much like Christopher Walken.
Deb: It's uncanny.
- Permalink: She is frightening. I think it's because she looks so much like ...