- Owen gets the surgeons together to play a softball game against Seattle Presbyterian. They get crushed in the game and Lexie throws a ball at Sloan’s new girlfriend.
- Derek performs a first time surgery on a teenage tumor patient.
- Callie rebuilds the hand of a man.
- Teddy lets Cristina know she will help her do any surgery she wants because she has completed the basics.
- Alex hunts down the judge in Zola’s case to see if he can find out anything for his friends.
When are you going to put me in? I'm a really great pitcher!Teddy
- Permalink: When are you going to put me in? I'm a really great pitcher!
Surgeons can't be lazy, the risks are too great. The second we stop pushing ourselves, something terrible happens. Something we never see coming.Meredith
- Permalink: Surgeons can't be lazy, the risks are too great. The second we s...