The Mentalist Season 3 Episode 7 (11/04/10)
Let's take a look at this week's episode:
- Yuri Bajoran, CEO of Bajoran helicopters, receives a phone call saying he’ll be killed within the next 24 hours.
- Walter Mashburn is back. Walter is buying Bajoran’s company and calls in Lisbon and Jane to protect Yuri until the deal is done. Unfortunately a bomb goes off in Yuri’s office. Yuri is killed and Walter, Jane, and Lisbon narrowly escape.
- When a sniper tries to shoot Walter and just misses Lisbon, the team begins to wonder which man was the target of the bomb.
- Walter use to date Yuri’s wife. They were engaged and she broke his heart. The three of them seem to have quite a history.
- Jane and Walter come up with a plan to make it look as though Walter is fleeing the country. Yuri, who faked his own death, tries to kill Walter on his private plane. Yuri’s ego couldn’t handle Walter taking over his company and decided to kill him for it. His wife was in on the plan and both are arrested.
- Jane figured it out when he saw that Yuri was missing two toupees. Why would the second one be missing if Yuri was dead?