True Blood Season 4 Episode 3
If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?
On this week's episode...
- Sookie tries to care for a wounded, cursed, innocent Eric. She even turns to Alcide for help, but he's living with Debbie outside of town. In the end, Eric ends up residing in Sookie's house and nothing really happens... until her fairy godmother shows up and he kills her. Oops!
- Bill exerts his authority by sentencing a vampire to death who was caught feeding on a human. He also offers advice to Jessica because she feels guilty about cheating on Hoyt. She ends up making him forget she ever told him.
- Bill also starts getting it on with Portia.
- Sam gets a look at Andy on V. The dude is seriously messed up.
- Sam refuses to join Tommy's latest scheme.
- Jason learns what Crystal and those in Hotshot want: to force him to breed with a number of women and keep the were-panther line going.
You have 24 hours to bring her to me, or I'll eat, fuck and kill each and every single one of you.Pam
- Permalink: You have 24 hours to bring her to me, or I'll eat, f**k and kill...
Sookie: You killed my fairy godmother.
- Permalink: You killed my fairy godmother. Sorry.