The Resident Season 6 Episode 7
- AJ and Conrad take a road trip to a nearby prison to see an inmate. Janae, the nurse who helped AJ and his mother, called AJ for help. It's her brother.
- AJ hired a babysitter for the twins. But Padma has a hard time with someone else looking after her kids.
- Irving shows Cade pictures of the wedding and she sees a pic of Conrad and Billie dancing. Irving tries to cover, but Cade is worried.
- They talk to Bobby and notice how poorly the C.O's and stuff are treating him. He has a seizure and has to go to the hospital.
- Kit and Bell are headed to meet the govenor.
- A Bristish couple comes in when the woman has stomach pains they held off because they didn't wantt o come to an AMerican hosptal when it costs so much.
- Kit and Bell get ambushed by press when they try to enter the room to speak with the governor. He set them up.
- Devon's patient has kidney stones and neends surgery
- Kit tries to speak cordially with Betts, but he's so fully of it. Bell starts intervening and eventually exposes Betts' medicare fraud which gets the press in a frenzy and prompts Betts to leave. Betts wants all the dirt on Bell.
- Cade talks to Conrad about Billie, and he assures her that they're just friends.
- Betts meets with a new doctor to get information about Bell.
- He threatends and leverages Donald, the doctor's past to use
- Bobby has cancer. They figure it may be heridtary so she'll get tested too
- COnrad talks to Irving and looks at pictures from the wedding. Irving talks about the dance but Billie interrupts.
- Billie and Conrad talk about the dance and she tells him she's confused but he seems happy with Cade. He confirms she is, so she says she's no longer confused.
- Conrad tells Billie that he wants her to be happy and James, another doctor, approaches her about a date. She looks at Conrad and agrees to it.
- They find out that Bobby has chimeraism, two sets of DNA, and since his conviction was based on DNA evidence, he may be innocent.
- He had a bone marrow transplant that mixes with his DNA.
- Bobby does the surgery to buy himself more time to fight his appeal
- Donald ends up in Bell's surgery.
- Claire, the British woman dies despite their best efforts.
- Donald tells Betts that Bell missed something with Claire's case and that' swhy she died and he heard some rumors about Bell. Betts is excited and wants more information.
- The Resident
- The Resident Season 6
- Episode Number: