No matter how hard they may attempt to be, some television characters can't be "just friends."
They may do their best to keep romance out of it, but if you're meant for each other there's no fighting it.
When romance fails, characters will even give the platonic route a go, which doesn't always work out either.
Whatever the circumstances are, we created a list of 31 characters who fail at being "just friends!"
1. Bellamy and Clarke - The 100
2. Josh and Liza - Younger
3. Tyrone and Tandy - Cloak and Dagger
4. Carson and Mrs. Hughes - Downton Abbey
5. Liz and Max - Roswell, New Mexico
6. Lucifer and Chloe - Lucifer
Wait! There's more Characters Who Fail at Being "Just Friends"! Just click "Next" below:Next
- Photo Galleries, Multi-Show
- The 100, New Girl, The Office, Superstore, Parks and Recreation, Younger, Cloak and Dagger, Roswell, New Mexico, Lucifer, Marvel's Runaways, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Stranger Things, The Flash, Glee, Riverdale, The Resident, 13 Reasons Why, Gossip Girl, Faking It, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, Friends, Chuck, Grey's Anatomy, Teen Wolf, Bones, Downton Abbey, Gilmore Girls, The X-Files
- Related Photos:
- Photo Galleries Slideshows, Multi-Show Slideshows, The 100 Slideshows, New Girl Slideshows, The Office Slideshows, Superstore Slideshows, Parks & Rec Slideshows, Younger Slideshows, Cloak and Dagger Slideshows, Roswell, New Mexico Slideshows, Lucifer Slideshows, Marvel's Runaways Slideshows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slideshows, Stranger Things Slideshows, The Flash Slideshows, Glee Slideshows, Riverdale Slideshows, The Resident Slideshows, 13 Reasons Why Slideshows, Gossip Girl Slideshows, Faking It Slideshows, The Walking Dead Slideshows, Vampire Diaries Slideshows, Friends Slideshows, Chuck Slideshows, Grey's Anatomy Slideshows, Teen Wolf Slideshows, Bones Slideshows, Downton Abbey Slideshows, Gilmore Girls Slideshows, The X-Files Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Rachel Foertsch