Behold, a time traveling machine. Time? I can't go back there!...
Professor: Behold, a time traveling machine.
Bender: Time? I can't go back there!
Professor: Ah, but this machine only goes forward in time. That way you can't accidentally change history or do something disgusting like sleep with your own grandmother.
Fry: I wouldn't want to do that again.
- Philip J. Fry, Bender, Professor Farnsworth
- Futurama Season 7 Episode 7: "The Late Philip J. Fry"
- Related Quotes:
- Philip J. Fry Quotes, Bender Quotes, Professor Farnsworth Quotes, Futurama Season 7 Episode 7 Quotes, Futurama Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
No! I can throw up on a stripper anytime. Tonight, I wanna not throw up. On you.Fry
- Permalink: No! I can throw up on a stripper anytime. Tonight, I wanna not t...
Guys, guys! Hedonismbot is finally ready to settle down and marry a house in the suburbs.Bender
- Permalink: Guys, guys! Hedonismbot is finally ready to settle down and mar...