Dennis Reynolds Quotes
Wait! There's more. There's an old short fat man here. He sat with his young sleeping partner. Bring them a glass of the house red from us.
- Permalink: Wait! There's more. There's an old short fat man here. He sat wi...
Charlie: You think you're a god? I'm the one who's thriving! Look at me.
Dennis: You look like you're covered in Hawaiian Punch.
- Permalink: You think you're a god? I'm the one who's thriving! Look at me. ...
Mac: Dennis, how does this make you feel?
Mac: Yes, of course. But, how does it affect you sexually?
Dennis: I'm very aroused right now.
Mac: I, too, am aroused.
Frank: I'm startin' to swell up.
- Permalink: Dennis, how does this make you feel? Powerful. Yes, of cours...
Charlie: I'm getting sick of this shit. I really am. You keep treating me like a dumb-dumb and a grunt. I have potential, ya know. I could go places. I could do things. Who knows? I might even rule the world someday.
Dennis: Rule the world, huh? Yeah, if that happens, I'll blow myself.
- Permalink: I'm getting sick of this s**t. I really am. You keep treating me...
Dennis: Real women don't even look like that.
Dee: Hey, guys!
Dennis: That (*points to Dee*) is what real women look like.
Mac: Dee, are you sick?
Dee: No! I feel great. I haven't been able to shower in a couple days. I've been gaming like a loon.
- Permalink: Real women don't even look like that. Hey, guys! That is w...
Dennis (to himself): Alright, Lefeve, time to put your money where
your mouth is. Time to kick things up a notch. (turns back to
shirtless tiny Asian boy while unzipping pants)
Tiny Asian Boy (now wearing caddy uniform with golf clubs in front of
him): So, only the one set of clubs?
Dennis (surprised): Yes! Clubs! You're a caddy. This is a golf
(motions with hand) yeah! Good! (re-buckles belt) That's better than
what I was about to - (laughs) Lemme, uh - gimme a minute, I need to
switch gears, I almost - yeah.
- Permalink: Alright, Lefeve, time to put your money where your mouth is. Ti...
Mac: Okay, I'm going to run Ops. That door is the only entrance/exit,
so if anyone enters, I'll spring off the balcony.
Dennis: No, no. That's a 50 foot drop.
Mac: And I'm a professional, so I will tuck and roll the landing.
Dennis: You're gonna tuck and roll through a 50 foot drop?
Mac: Dennis, if I had a gun with me, I'd be spraying bullets into the
air as I fell.
- Permalink: Okay, I'm going to run Ops. That door is the only entrance/exit,...
Charlie: Frank's taking me under his wing. Teach me how to swim with the sharks.
Dennis: Charlie can't read.
Frank: He'll adapt.
Dennis: He'll adapt to reading?
- Permalink: Frank's taking me under his wing. Teach me how to swim with the ...
Charlie: How's is this realistically going to solve our problem? Dennis, what do you think of this?
Dennis: Shh shh! I'm just trying to embrace this, maybe knock some emotion loose.
- Permalink: How's is this realistically going to solve our problem? Dennis, ...
Dennis: Yeah, I gotta say - this is a strange place for a doctor's office. What's this guy's name?
Mac: Dr. Jinx.
Dennis: Dr. Jinx is the name of a monkey, not a man.
- Permalink: Yeah, I gotta say - this is a strange place for a doctor's offic...
Therapist: Tell me about these size pills you're giving Mac.
Dennis: Well, now that's more like it. So, they're Mexican ephedra. Calling them 'size pills' was an elegant solution. The guy was gross, it was disgusting. He was fat as shit, he smelled like shit, he sounded like shit, his groans, his snores, his sleep apnea, it was gross. He was repulsive really.
Therapist: So, you've been drugging him secretly?
Dennis: Giving a man medicine for his disease. Wherever did I get that idea?
Therapist: What are you writing?
Dennis: What? No, not writing. Drawing. Drawing conclusions. Drawing this...
(Dennis holds up his drawing of himself holding the naked Therapist's grossly exaggerated and oversized breasts from behind) You like this? It's very generous.
- Permalink: Tell me about these size pills you're giving Mac. Well, now th...
Therapist: (to Dennis) That door is supposed to be locked.
Dennis: Yeah, I know. I taped the knob 'cuz I knew I'd be poppin' in and out.
- Permalink: That door is supposed to be locked. Yeah, I know. I taped the ...
What’s up bitches! I’m a man cheetah! Wanna do something with this?Frank
- Permalink: What’s up bitches! I’m a man cheetah! Wanna do something with this?
Just do it Dee, just do it you god damn bitch! Ohhhh, that god damn bitch!Charlie