George Costanza Quotes
George: Is it my imagination, or do really good-looking women walk a lot faster than everybody else?
Elaine: We don't walk that fast.
- Permalink: Is it my imagination, or do really good-looking women walk a lot...
Restaurateur: I don't have time to smell cars.
George: Forget about smelling the car. Smell the valet. Go to the source
- Permalink: I don't have time to smell cars. Forget about smelling the car...
Manager: What do you mean-- "stunk up?"
Jerry: I mean the car stinks! George, does the car stink?
- Permalink: What do you mean-- stunk up? I mean the car stinks! George, do...
Oh, this isn't even BO. This is beyond BO. It's BBO.
- Permalink: Oh, this isn't even BO. This is beyond BO. It's BBO.
George: (on Kramer) He stole your girlfriend?
Susan: Yes. She's in love with him.
George: Amazing. I drive them to lesbianism, he brings 'em back.
- Permalink: He stole your girlfriend? Yes. She's in love with him. Amazi...
Jerry: It still smells.
George: How could it still smell after all that?
Jerry: I don't know.
George: Well, what are you gonna do?
Jerry: I'll tell you what I'm gonna do, I'm selling that car.
George: You're selling the car?
Jerry: You don't understand what I'm up against. This is a force more powerful than anything you can imagine! Even Superman would be helpless against this kind of stench! And I'll take anything I can get for it.
George: Maybe I'll buy it.
Jerry: Are you crazy? Don't you understand what I'm saying to you? This isn't just an odor! You need a priest to get rid of this thing!
(Elaine comes in)
Elaine: I still smell.
Jerry: You see? You see what I'm saying to you? It's a presence! It's the beast!
- Permalink: It still smells. How could it still smell after all that? I ...
Susan: You okay?
George: Yeah, yes! I just haven't seen you in a long time.
Susan: And you didn't expect me to be holding hands with a woman.
George: Oh, please! Me? C'mon? That's great! Are you kidding? I think that's fantastic! I've always encouraged experimentation! I'm the first guy in the pool! Who do you think you're talking to?
Susan: I KNOW who I'm talking to.
George: Of course you doIt's just, uh, y'know, I-I never knew, uh, that, uh
Susan: I liked women.
George: There you go.
- Permalink: You okay? Yeah, yes! I just haven't seen you in a long time. ...
(finding out that his former girlfriend is a lesbian) Y'know, the funny thing is, somehow I find her more appealing now It's like if I knew she was a lesbian when we went out, I never would've broken up with her.
- Permalink: Y'know, the funny thing is, somehow I find her more appealing no...
George: So, let me ask you. Do you think I did this?
Jerry: No, no. It's the valet guy.
George: No, no, I mean, driving Susan to lesbianism.
Jerry: Oh no, that's ridiculous.
George: What if her experience with me drive ger to it?
Jerry: Suicide, maybe, not lesbianism.
- Permalink: So, let me ask you. Do you think I did this? No, no. It's the ...