Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Grandpa: Dear Advertisers, I am disgusted with the way old people are depicted on television. We are not all vibrant, fun-loving sex maniacs. Many of us are bitter, resentful individuals who remember the good old days when entertainment was bland and inoffensive. The following is a list of words I never want to hear on televison again. Number one: bra. Number two: horny. Number three: family jewels.
- Permalink: Family jewels.
Grandpa: Why don't we let Homer tell the story.
Homer: Really, me? You mean it?
Grandpa: I think you're ready for your first ramble.
Homer: I've been waiting for this day for so long. The year is 1946, and in a world torn, a single flower blooms and that flower is an angry Japanese monster named Godzilla. How am I doing dad?
Grandpa: I'm hanging on every word.
- Permalink: Why don't we let Homer tell the story. Really, me? You mean i...
Grandpa: Look at that, they re-created the thirties: tent cities, failing banks.
Marshall: Nope, those are real.
- Permalink: Tent cities, failing banks. Nope, those are real.
Grandpa: That's how I got my idea for a suitcase with wheels: from a commercial for a suitcase with wheels.
- Permalink: From a commercial for a suitcase with wheels.
You're in the newspaper business? Something that's going to die before I do.Grandpa
- Permalink: You're in the newspaper business? Something that's going to die ...