Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Laurie: I have to admit last was pretty okay
Grayson: That's weird, during it you were vocal how good it was.
Laurie: Yeah, that's because it's not sex to moan, "oh this is okay."
- Permalink: I have to admit last was pretty okay That's weird, during it y...
Bobby: You get a tiny leak in a dam, you gotta plug it up real quick or you'll be in a car with no breaks traveling down trouble highway.
Grayson: Wait, is the highway flooded? Where is this dam? You are mixing metaphors like a crazy person.
Bobby: My mom says I'm colorful.
- Permalink: You get a tiny leak in a dam, you gotta plug it up real quick or...
Laurie: I wish you could make it simpler.
Grayson: Donkey likes hybrids, health care and homosexuals and elephant likes God.
Laurie: I saw an elephant pray in the circus once.
Grayson: Wow, that's relevant.
Laurie: So both of our votes count the same, right?
Grayson: Yeah, it's a great system.
Laurie: I think it works.
- Permalink: I wish you could make it simpler. Donkey likes hybrids, health...
Bobby: When I was married, you know what Jules said to me?
Grayson: Please stop sleeping with other women?
- Permalink: When I was married, you know what Jules said to me? Please sto...
I say we act like men and bury it under a mountain of denial so deep that no one can make us believe it actually happened.
- Permalink: I say we act like men and bury it under a mountain of denial so ...
Grayson: So you're having the whole gang over turkey day, huh?
Grayson: I don't really have any plans since my wife left and all our friends were pretty much her friends. And both my parents are dead....
Ellie: Did they die in the last six months?
Ellie: Then who cares? Hand me my drink.
- Permalink: So you're having the whole gang over turkey day, huh? Well I...
Grayson: Your mom said, "no girls."
Kylie: It's okay, I'll just get my stuff.
Travis: Do you know what her stuff is? It's flavored lip gloss and an over-sizes t-shirt for when she gets, quote, tired and snuggly.
- Permalink: Your mom said, no girls. It's okay, I'll just get my stuff. ...
Jules: Alright great the bet starts now
Bobby [entering]: J-bird!
Grayson: Wow, point five seconds. I just went twenty dollars
Bobby: Sounds like I was involved, want to go splitsies?
- Permalink: Alright great the bet starts now J-bird! Wow, point five sec...
Grayson: You can't stand to be along for a second can you?
Jules: That is ridiculous
Grayson: So why did you go out with father time?
Jules: Because I am a history buff and I haven't been in a car with only a lap belt in a long time
- Permalink: You can't stand to be along for a second can you? That is ridi...
Laurie: Hey Grayson, if you were at a BBQ playing drinking games with your buds would you chug a girls beer and hug her sweetly from behind without trying to cop a feel if you weren't in love with her?
Grayson: Please stop coming to my bar
- Permalink: Hey Grayson, if you were at a BBQ playing drinking games with yo...
Jules: Good morning! I've been up for hours
Grayson: I had eggs for breakfast
Grayson: Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were sharing incredibly boring facts about each other
- Permalink: Good morning! I've been up for hours I had eggs for breakfast ...
Jules: When a 40-something guy gets divorced, it's always: "Way to go, Tiger!"
Grayson: We don't call each other Tiger. It's always Champ, or Samurai.
- Permalink: Way to go, Tiger! We don't call each other Tiger. It's always ...