Homer Simpson Quotes
Honey, Grandpa is the closest thing I have to a father and I love him, but three octogenocerauses?!?
My lifestyle is my retirement plan.
- Permalink: My lifestyle is my retirement plan.
Homer: Pressure is how you make your beloved diamonds, Marge.
Marge: I don't have any diamonds.
Homer: Quit pressuring me!
- Permalink: Quit pressuring me!
If God needs money, why doesn't he just write another Bible. The first one sold pretty well.
Bart: Homer, Will you take me to buy a comic book Tuesday at midnight?
Homer: And miss the back half of Jimmy Kimmel? That's when he experiments, boy.
- Permalink: And miss the back half of Jimmy Kimmel? That's when he experiments, boy.
That was the greatest thing I've seen on a computer that I could talk about with you in the room.
If I wanted to pay for commercials I can't skip, I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
Homer: Wait, you guys saw the new Radioactive man sequel?
Carl: Uh, it's not sequel,it's a reboot.
Lenny: Actually, this one undoes the stuff from the last one, so it's a deboot.
- Permalink: Actually, this one undoes the stuff from the last one, so it's a deboot.
global warming. Huh, by pure coincidence every scientist was right.
- Permalink: global warming. Huh, by pure coincidence every scientist was right.
Alright, 80s party! Where's the beef? Tear down that wall because I think the beef is behind that wall.
Homer: You like lies? Here's a few: College is expensive but it's worth it.
- Permalink: College is expensive but it's worth it.
Homer: I'm sorry, Homer Junior. You'll occupy an idealized place in my heart that no one can ever quite fill.
Bart: Therapy, please.
Lisa: Me too.
- Permalink: Me too.
Want more The Simpsons?
Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!