Jerry Seinfeld Quotes
Cheryl: You're a very serious person, aren't you?
Jerry: Well, with so many people in the world deprived and unhappy, it doesn't
seem like it would be fair to be cheerful.
Cheryl: I understand.
- Permalink: You're a very serious person, aren't you? Well, with so many p...
Cheryl: Do you ever laugh?
Jerry: Not really. Sometimes, when I'm in the tub.
Cheryl: That's so sad. What do you do?
Jerry: I'm a comedian.
- Permalink: Do you ever laugh? Not really. Sometimes, when I'm in the tub....
Why don't we just say give us the unhappy, the sad, the slow, the ugly, people that can't drive, if they have trouble merging, if they can't stay in their lane, if they don't signal, if they can't parallel park, if they're sneezing, if they're stuffed up, if they're clogged, if they have bad penmanship, don't return calls, if they have dandruff, food between their teeth, if they have bad credit, if they have no credit, missed a spot shaving.
- Permalink: Why don't we just say give us the unhappy, the sad, the slow, th...
Well, birthdays are really symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic life, this is who we are to the bitter end, inevitably, irrevocably happy birthday? No such thing.
- Permalink: Well, birthdays are really symbolic of how another year has gone...
(to his annoying colleague Pat) No, I'm not riffing. I'm ignoring. Do you understand the difference?
- Permalink: No, I'm not riffing. I'm ignoring. Do you understand the differe...
I am not an animal!
- Permalink: I am not an animal!
Jerry: Did you look at look at this picture carefully?
Jerry: Because I'm not sure and and and correct me if I'm wrong but I think I see a nipple.
- Permalink: Did you look at look at this picture carefully? Carefully? B...
Volunteer work See, that's what I love about the holiday season. That's the true spirit of Christmas. People being helped by people other than me. That makes me feel good inside.
- Permalink: Volunteer work See, that's what I love about the holiday season....
Kramer: THE BEACH!!! (enters the apartment) You smell like the beach. What's the name of that perfume you're wearing?
Tia: It's Ocean by CALVIN KLEIN.
Kramer: CALVIN KLEIN? No, no. That's my idea. They, they stole my idea. Y'see I had the idea of a cologne that makes you smell like you just came from the beach.
Jerry: I know look at this (shows an ad from CK)
Kramer: (shocked) Whooo! That's you! What is going on here? The gyp, he laughs at me then he steals my idea. I could have been a millionaire. I could have been a fragrance millionaire, Jerry. They're not going to get away with this. (leaves)
- Permalink: THE BEACH!!! You smell like the beach. What's the name of that ...