Vengeance is mine!
- Permalink: Vengeance is mine!
Jesus Christ!</i> Jesus
- Permalink: Jesus Christ!
Jesus: We need to know how to kill a giant stone Abraham Lincoln.
Moses: Um, let me think, um... A giant stone John Wilkes Booth?
- Permalink: We need to know how to kill a giant stone Abraham Lincoln. U...
Blaine: Damn you, Super Best Friends!
Jesus: Your magic is no match for our powers combined, Blaine!
Blaine: (gets in a rocket) Then I guess you win this time, Super Best Fools! But I'll be back! (launches the rocket and flies in the sky)
Buddha: It's alright. Everything is as it should be.
Jesus: Oh, shut up, Buddha!
- Permalink: Damn you, Super Best Friends! Your magic is no match for our p...
(Stan asking Jesus for help with defeating Blaine)
Jesus: The miracle I'm most famous for is turning water into wine.
Stan: Can you do it again?
Jesus: Very well. I shall perform the miracle. Behold, here you can see ordinary water, clear, clean. Okay now turn around.
(Stan turns around and Jesus replaces the jug of water on the table with a jug of wine)
It is now wine!
Stan: That's it? That's how you did that trick?
Jesus: Uh, well, yeah.
Stan: That trick sucks Jesus.
Jesus: Oh, I guess it worked a little better on people 2,000 years ago.
- Permalink: The miracle I'm most famous for is turning water into wine. Ca...
Jesus: Yea, take hold of my robe, Stanley, and do not open your eyes.
Stan: (closes his eyes) I am ready.
(scene changes to Jesus and Stan on an airplane, Stan is still holding on to Jesus and closing his eyes)
Jesus: Are you still keeping your eyes closed?
Jesus: Good. Want some peanuts?
- Permalink: Yea, take hold of my robe, Stanley, and do not open your eyes. ...
I guess maybe Tom Cruise likes Sea Man.
- Permalink: I guess maybe Tom Cruise likes Sea Man.
Let's hope to Christ this works.
- Permalink: Let's hope to Christ this works.
On the super best friend power cycles! (Segways)
- Permalink: On the super best friend power cycles!