Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Jim: Oh, so Dwight gave me this wooden mallard as a gift. I found a recording device in it. Yes. So. I think if I play it just right, I can get Dwight to live out the plot of National Treasure.
Pam: You need to be more upset about this. She's your mother too now. Your mother is sleeping with Michael Scott.
- Permalink: Oh, so Dwight gave me this wooden mallard as a gift. I found a r...
Pam: Maybe I'm overreacting.
Jim: Yeah. Maybe.
Pam: But I don't think I am.
Jim: You're not. No.
- Permalink: Maybe I'm overreacting. Yeah. Maybe. But I don't think I am....
Toby: Hey Jim!
Jim: Not now Toby! My God!
Michael: Get the hell out of here, idiot.
Toby: [walking away] What did I do?
- Permalink: Hey Jim! Not now Toby! My God! Get the hell out of here, idi...
Jim: Okay, as far as dinner tonight, cancel that. And please, for both of our sakes, never, ever, ever see her again.
Michael: I think you're underestimating Pam. I think more than anything she wants me to be happy.
Jim: No. Not more than anything.
Michael: Ok. I have a good thing with the mom.
Jim: Don't call her the mom.
Michael: She's right on my way home from work.
Jim: THEN TAKE A DIFFERENT WAY HOME MAN!
Michael: Alright! I'll take service streets.
- Permalink: Okay, as far as dinner tonight, cancel that. And please, for bot...
Jim: Is there something about being a manager that makes you say stupid things?
Micbael: I have no found that to be the case.
- Permalink: Is there something about being a manager that makes you say stup...
This is a fire cracker-free wedding.
- Permalink: This is a fire cracker-free wedding.
Well, congrats!" It's just a really important day for me. Jim
- Permalink: Michael It's just a really important day for me. Well, congra...
I've been studying Michael for years and I've condensed what I've learned into this chart. [holds up pie chart] "How Michael Spends His Time." You can see we have "procrastinating," and "distracting others," and this tiny sliver here, is "critical thinking." I made it bigger. So that you could see it.
- Permalink: I've been studying Michael for years and I've condensed what I'v...
Kevin: What does a bean mean?
Pam: Why aren't there any beans on this very old, frizzy-haired picture of me?
Kevin: Michael, what does a bean mean.
Jim: I was just trying to be unbiased.
Kevin: WHAT DOES A BEAN MEAN.
Oscar: Would someone please explain to Kevin?
Meredith: Why can't you? My time is just as valuable as yours.
Phyllis: Not according to the beans.
- Permalink: What does a bean mean? Why aren't there any beans on this very...
Michael: You know what would help is a pros and cons list for our options. Jim don't take this the wrong way. Are you going to take this the wrong way?
Jim: It's hard to tell so far.
Michael: You use your brain too much.
Jim: I'm sorry are you advocating that I use it less?
Michael: Sometimes the smartest people don't think at all.
Jim: You just came up with that.
Michael: As I was saying it.
- Permalink: You know what would help is a pros and cons list for our options...
Jim: Ok I thought I saw people missing.
Michael: Yeah. Just focus grouping a product expansion idea to these folks. Got one of each.
Jim: Really. Hey Stanley, what was the last thing Michael said before I came through the door.
Michael: Stanley you don't need to answer that.
Stanley: If you don't smell this you're fired.
Jim: Ok. Michael, I thought we agreed to not take up people's time with meetings like these.
Michael: What do you mean by "these people"?
- Permalink: Ok I thought I saw people missing. Yeah. Just focus grouping a...
Michael: If I can just, think this through. If I can just think it exactly right, I can make this perfect. And then I can go down every avenue and every avenue off of that avenue. And then another avenue-
Michael: And then another...
- Permalink: If I can just, think this through. If I can just think it exactl...