Joey Tribbiani Quotes
Chandler: Do you think these pearls are nice?
Joey: I'd really prefer a mountain bike.
- Permalink: Do you think these pearls are nice? I'd really prefer a mounta...
Joey: Ugly Naked Guy looks awfully still.
Phoebe: Oh my God! I killed him! I killed another one! And this curse is getting stronger, too, to bring down something that big.
- Permalink: Ugly Naked Guy looks awfully still. Oh my God! I killed him! I...
Something this big and long is going to be difficult to maneuver, fortunately I have a lot of experience in that area.
- Permalink: Something this big and long is going to be difficult to maneuver...
Joey: You wanna get her something special, get her flowers. Get her candy. Get her gum. Girls love gum.
Chandler: That's a good idea, "Dear Janice, have a Hubba Bubba birthday!" I would like to get her something serious.
Joey: Oh you want to get her something serious? You know what you should do, you should get her one of those um barium enemas. Those are dead serious.
Chandler: All Right. Look, I'm gonna go in here, and you don't buy me anything ever.
- Permalink: You wanna get her something special, get her flowers. Get her ca...
Joey: Hey, Monica bought a bed from the Mattress King?
Phoebe: Yeah, so please, please, please, don't say anything to Chandler.
Joey: (Sounding offended) You want me to lie to Chandler?
Phoebe: Is that a problem?
- Permalink: Hey, Monica bought a bed from the Mattress King? Yeah, so plea...
Ross: So I told Carl nobody, no matter how famous their parents are, nobody's allowed to climb on the dinosaur. Of course, this went right in...
Rachel: (Thinking) I love how he cares so much about stuff. If I squint I can pretend he's Alan Alda.
Monica: (Thinking) Oh good, another dinosaur story. When are those going to become extinct?
Chandler: (Thinking) If I was a superhero that could fly and be invisible, that would be the best.
Gunther: (Thinking about Ross) What does Rachel see in this guy? I love Rachel, I wish she was my wife.
Joey: (Singing "The Baby Elephant Walk" in his head) Da dadada da da da da da duh. Da dadada da da da da da duh.
Phoebe: (Thinking) Who's singing?
- Permalink: So I told Carl nobody, no matter how famous their parents are, n...
Rosss: My wife's a lesbian.
- Permalink: My wife's a lesbian. Cool!
Joey: Don't worry, I'm totally okay with the gay thing.
Chandler: What gay thing?
Joey: Uh, just... you know, the whole people being gay... thing... totally cool with it.
- Permalink: Don't worry, I'm totally okay with the gay thing. What gay thi...
Joey: You know how we're always saying we need a place for the mail?
Joey: Well, I started building one. But then I decided to take it to the next step.
Chandler: You're building a post office?
- Permalink: You know how we're always saying we need a place for the mail? ...