Lenny Leonard Quotes
Lenny: Homer, don't be so quick to abandon this paparazzo thing.
Carl: Yeah, it's the American tradition to cut people down to size because they're brought so much joy into our lives.
Lenny: You know who I can't stand? That Robin Williams. You know one time I saw him eating dinner with his children. He wouldn't take the time out to do all the funny bits from his movies.
Carl: And my sister once saw Burt Reynolds at an airport, and he wouldn't even cosign her mortgage.
Homer: You guys are right! I should get back into the game. (Moaning) Oh, but I threw away my camera!
Moe: Oh, here. (Hands Homer his camera) Use this one. I was gonna use it to take secret photos in the ladies' toilet, but no dames ever come in this joint.
Homer: Thanks, Moe. (Leaves the bar)
(Two pretty women enter)
Woman #1: Excuse me, do you have a ladies' room?
Woman #2: We need to trade bras and panties.
Moe: Oh! You gotta be kidding me! (Breaks a beer bottle horizontally with his hands.)
- Permalink: Homer, don't be so quick to abandon this paparazzo thing. Yeah...
Lenny: The flames are heading straight for our flammable district!
Carl: That's where our mom works.
- Permalink: The flames are heading straight for our flammable district! Th...
Lenny: (to Homer) Now get some sleep, you have a 9 AM rat helmet.
Homer: 9 AM!?
- Permalink: Now get some sleep, you have a 9 AM rat helmet. 9 AM!?
Carl: Hey can you fix the sound?
Lenny: And the color?
Moe: And show it in a regular theatre?
- Permalink: Hey can you fix the sound? And the color? And show it in a r...
Carl: What's wrong Moe?
Moe: I just got this strange feeling Homer's in trouble.
Lenny: That's weird I just got this strange feeling some guy I don't know named Fausto is in trouble.
Moe: Come on we got to save Homer!
Lenny: And Fausto!
- Permalink: What's wrong Moe? I just got this strange feeling Homer's in t...
(Marge's sculptures of Lenny and Carl are stuck together)
Lenny: I can't tell where Carl ends and I begin!
Carl: See, it's statements like THAT that make people think we're gay.
- Permalink: I can't tell where Carl ends and I begin! See, it's statements...
Moe: Heh, heh. This is the first time I ever watered down my liquor!
Lenny: Moe, why are your eyes darting back and forth like that?
- Permalink: Heh, heh. This is the first time I ever watered down my liquor! ...
Grandpa: I never thought it would come to this when I fought in the first World War.
Lenny: First World War? Why do you keep calling it that?
Grandpa: Oh, you'll see!
- Permalink: I never thought it would come to this when I fought in the first...
Kent Brockman: It's blob rule on the streets of Springfield! And to make matters worse, we're being attacked by a fifty-foot Lenny!
Fifty-Foot Lenny: Everyone's paying attention to Homer.
Carl: I still like you.
Fifty-Foot Lenny: Thanks, Invisible Carl!
- Permalink: It's blob rule on the streets of Springfield! And to make matter...