Leon Vance Quotes
Tom Morrow: Look I know how personal catching Bodnar is to you and David.
Vance: You let me worry about that.
Tom Morrow: I'm your friend, Leon. I'd hate to see this blow up in your face.
- Permalink: Look I know how personal catching Bodnar is to you and David. ...
Tom Morrow: What are we proposing here?
Vance: Well with international tensions being so high on this, I'm proposing that we look the other way.
Tom Morrow: You can't be serious.
Vance: I am, Tom. We come down hard on Mossad now, then what happens? Talk to me about wasted manpower if Bodnar gets away after all of this? But understand: this one pass is the last one Mossad ever gets from me.
Tom Morrow: That makes two of us.
- Permalink: What are we proposing here? Well with international tensions b...
Vance: Homeland's called twice.
Vance: Yeah. Word is she's been sniffing around. I've got a pretty good idea why.
Gibbs: Well she's not the only one. You're looking around too.
Vance: No, not yet, but if and when I do you'll be the first to know.
- Permalink: Homeland's called twice. Ziva. Yeah. Word is she's been sni...
Admiral McGee: I have to ask you a personal question. I want to know Tim's status here at NCIS.
Admiral McGee: Meaning I want to know if he'll ever amount to anything more than an overpaid paper pusher.
- Permalink: I have to ask you a personal question. I want to know Tim's sta...
Maria [prospective nanny]: It was so very nice meeting you, Director. And I do hope you'll do me the honor of being governess to your lovely children. We'll play games and sing songs and...
Vance: Well that sounds great Maria but I do have a few other applicants to meet...I promise I'll let you know soon. Thank you.
- Permalink: It was so very nice meeting you, Director. And I do hope you'll...
Vance: As long as we share this bond, David, promise me: when I come to offer my perspective concerning what it is you're "catching up" on, you'll be as forthcoming as I'm about to be?
Ziva: I promise I'll try.
- Permalink: When I come to offer my perspective concerning what it is you're...
Vance: I worry that the act of hiring a nanny means that I'm moving on. And if I'm moving on, I worry that Jackie's death will....it'll feel like...
Ziva: It's a bit more final?
Ziva: Well then I suggest you take your time, Director. Hire a nanny or do not hire one. But do not let anyone tell you when you're ready or should be ready to move on. That is entirely up to you.
Vance: You may be on to something.
Ziva: I have some experience.
Vance: Yeah? Where were you a week and a half ago?
- Permalink: I worry that the act of hiring a nanny means that I'm moving on....
Vance: Where is he?
McGee: It's haircut Tuesday, Director Vance.
Tony: Yeah, the bowl should be coming off his head just about now.
- Permalink: Where is he? It's haircut Tuesday, Director Vance. Yeah, the...
Vance: You mind some company? I have an hour left with the babysitter.
Gibbs: Yeah? Where'd you go?
Vance: Supposedly group bereavement counseling. Couldn't do it. So, I'm consoling myself with some double chocolate brownies. Would you care to join me? I hate to eat alone.
- Permalink: You mind some company? I have an hour left with the babysitter....