Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Morrow: There's a connection between the death of that Navy Seal and what's happening with your team.
Vance: What kind of connection?
Morrow: The murder of Eli David opened a political can of worms that was much bigger than anyone expected.
Vance: Eli and Arash Kazmi wanted to forget a peace. But Bodnar killing them opened the door.
Morrow: Homeland and the CIA wait for chances like this, to stir the pot. Distract governments so that all sorts of recon can happen. The CIA needed Iran to believe Mossad was responsible.
Vance: Are you telling me that Bodnar didn't kill Kazmi?
Morrow: I'm telling you we did it, Leon. The CIA took out Kazmi that night so that Bodnar would end up being the fall guy. Iran and Israel could duke it out while we focused on the real threat. We're all so damned worried about Iran and North Korea when the real threat is here, on home soil.
Vance: It's a shell game isn't it? Keep people distracted.
Morrow: Leon you see why I wanted you to keep your distance?
- Permalink: There's a connection between the death of that Navy Seal and wha...
Vance: Tom Morrow may have a solve. We pull it off this could all go away.
Gibbs: For all of us?
Vance: Clean slate.
Gibbs: What's the catch?
Vance: It might kill you.
Gibbs: So could a bag of clams.
Vance: [laughs] We sure picked one hell of a career didn't we Gibbs?
Gibbs: Got to make a living Leon.
- Permalink: Tom Morrow may have a solve. We pull it off this could all go aw...
Vance: Are you all right? Is it over?
Ziva: It's over.
- Permalink: Are you all right? Is it over? It's over.
If Bodnar is still here, it's Homeland and the FBI that have to track him down. Not NCIS.Tom Morrow
- Permalink: If Bodnar is still here, it's Homeland and the FBI that have to ...
You and I have to let Homeland handle this. Understood?
- Permalink: You and I have to let Homeland handle this. Understood?
Gibbs: So do we? Lay off?
Vance: The man killed my wife, Gibbs.
- Permalink: So do we? Lay off? The man killed my wife, Gibbs.
Tom Morrow: Look I know how personal catching Bodnar is to you and David.
Vance: You let me worry about that.
Tom Morrow: I'm your friend, Leon. I'd hate to see this blow up in your face.
- Permalink: Look I know how personal catching Bodnar is to you and David. ...
Tom Morrow: What are we proposing here?
Vance: Well with international tensions being so high on this, I'm proposing that we look the other way.
Tom Morrow: You can't be serious.
Vance: I am, Tom. We come down hard on Mossad now, then what happens? Talk to me about wasted manpower if Bodnar gets away after all of this? But understand: this one pass is the last one Mossad ever gets from me.
Tom Morrow: That makes two of us.
- Permalink: What are we proposing here? Well with international tensions b...
Vance: Homeland's called twice.
Vance: Yeah. Word is she's been sniffing around. I've got a pretty good idea why.
Gibbs: Well she's not the only one. You're looking around too.
Vance: No, not yet, but if and when I do you'll be the first to know.
- Permalink: Homeland's called twice. Ziva. Yeah. Word is she's been sni...
Admiral McGee: I have to ask you a personal question. I want to know Tim's status here at NCIS.
Admiral McGee: Meaning I want to know if he'll ever amount to anything more than an overpaid paper pusher.
- Permalink: I have to ask you a personal question. I want to know Tim's sta...
Maria [prospective nanny]: It was so very nice meeting you, Director. And I do hope you'll do me the honor of being governess to your lovely children. We'll play games and sing songs and...
Vance: Well that sounds great Maria but I do have a few other applicants to meet...I promise I'll let you know soon. Thank you.
- Permalink: It was so very nice meeting you, Director. And I do hope you'll...
Vance: As long as we share this bond, David, promise me: when I come to offer my perspective concerning what it is you're "catching up" on, you'll be as forthcoming as I'm about to be?
Ziva: I promise I'll try.
- Permalink: When I come to offer my perspective concerning what it is you're...