Michael Bluth Quotes
Narrator: ... and Michael discovers that he wasn't "N. Bluth" after all.
Michael: I have an older sister?
Narrator: So much for not abandoning family.
- Permalink: ... and Michael discovers that he wasn't N. Bluth after all. I...
Doctor: You could be a groom. Bring a little girlfriend up there with you.
George Michael: Oh, I don't have a girlfriend.
Doctor: A sister then, or a cousin. 'Course, you're gonna have to kiss.
Narrator: Guess who liked that idea?
- Permalink: You could be a groom. Bring a little girlfriend up there with yo...
Franklin: My name is Judge.
Gob: Whose name is Judge?
Franklin: My name is.
Gob: That's a silly name.
Michael: That's enough.
Franklin: Judge, my name.
Gob: Yes, I am judging your name. It am silly.
Michael: Please stop.
Gob: Oh, now, you're correcting my grammar.
- Permalink: My name is Judge. Whose name is Judge? My name is. Okay. ...
Michael: It's just hard to accept that it's really come to begging.
George: Sometimes, it's the only way to stay in the game.
Narrator: Please tell your friends about this show!
- Permalink: It's just hard to accept that it's really come to begging. Som...
George: Well, I don't think the Home Builder's Organization is gonna be supporting us.
Michael: Yeah, the HBO is not gonna want us. What are we gonna do now?
Oscar: Well, I think it's Showtime.
- Permalink: Well, I don't think the Home Builder's Organization is gonna be ...
George Michael: Um, will this go toward my grade?
Donnie Richter: (laughs) We don't have grades here. A student either learns and gets an "L" or they fluctuate in their learning.
George Michael: And what do we get for that?
Donnie Richter: (bluntly) An "F".
- Permalink: Um, will this go toward my grade? We don't have grades here. ...
Michael: Gob, pal, how about you? Can you find some work?
Gob: Oh, sure, Michael. As what, a waiter? Can I get you something, madam?
Lucille: I will have a vodka, though.
(Lucille and Gob laugh)
Gob: What? Oh.
Michael: You know, if you'd ever accidentally worked a day in your life, you'd know that there's no indignity in it.
Gob: Great. She'll have a vodka.
- Permalink: Gob, pal, how about you? Can you find some work? Oh, sure, Mic...
Lindsay: Yeah, check it out. I found that canned ham that we'd had forever, and I put it in a pot of boiling water, and guess what I'm calling it?
Lindsay: Hot ham water.
- Permalink: Yeah, check it out. I found that canned ham that we'd had foreve...
Michael: My son's just fine where he is. And he's got the SAT's coming up. You got to do well on those. You studying upstairs?
George Michael: Yeah, I'm just taking a three real quick, so I can get a cream soda.
- Permalink: My son's just fine where he is. And he's got the SAT's coming up...
George Michael: OCD? No, I'm just cleaning up after Aunt Lindsay. She never turns things off.
Michael: Well ... guess that explains why I saw the hedge trimmer zipping around the drive-way. I did it again, didn't I? I'm so self-centered. From now on, I want you to just tell me what's on your mind, ok? And I promise I won't just hear what I want to hear.
George Michael: I love my cousin.
Michael: Love you, too, pal.
- Permalink: OCD? No, I'm just cleaning up after Aunt Lindsay. She never turn...
Michael: My son expresses himself just fine. Isn't that right, son?
George Michael: What? Yeah ... fine. Uh, yes, I don't care. What's up?
Tobias: Yes, he's a regular Freddie Wilson, that one.
Michael: I don't know that reference.
Lindsay: I don't either.
Tobias: I don't know either.
Narrator: It's this guy. (an image of men dressed like the Village People is shown, with the "biker" highlighted)
- Permalink: My son expresses himself just fine. Isn't that right, son? Wha...
Tobias: You know, Michael, if I may take off my acting pants for a moment and pull my analrapist stocking over my head, George Michael has been acting strange lately. I think he may have developed what we in the soft sciences refer to obsessive-compulsive disorder. Or the O.C. disorder.
Michael: Don't call it that.
- Permalink: You know, Michael, if I may take off my acting pants for a momen...
(holding stuffed animals) These are my awards, Mother. From Army. The seal is for marksmanship, and the gorilla is for sand racing. Now if you'll excuse me, they're putting me in something called Hero Squad.Buster
- Permalink: These are my awards, Mother. From Army. The seal is for marksman...
Michael: You haven't met my family. You should meet my family. We're going to be having an anniversary party.
Pastor Veal: What a wonderful surprise! We would love to witness a celebration of their love.
Michael: That would be a wonderful surprise.
- Permalink: You haven't met my family. You should meet my family. We're goin...