Michael Bluth Quotes
Franklin: My name is Judge.
Gob: Whose name is Judge?
Franklin: My name is.
Gob: That's a silly name.
Michael: That's enough.
Franklin: Judge, my name.
Gob: Yes, I am judging your name. It am silly.
Michael: Please stop.
Gob: Oh, now, you're correcting my grammar.
- Permalink: My name is Judge. Whose name is Judge? My name is. Okay. ...
Narrator: ... and Michael discovers that he wasn't "N. Bluth" after all.
Michael: I have an older sister?
Narrator: So much for not abandoning family.
- Permalink: ... and Michael discovers that he wasn't N. Bluth after all. I...
Jan: You never heard anyone in your family discuss plans to either travel to Iraq or do business there?
Tobias: Well, I spent so much time making sweet love on my wife that it's hard to hear anything over the clatter of her breasts and --
Jan Your witness.
Michael: I have nothing.
- Permalink: You never heard anyone in your family discuss plans to either tr...
Michael: Nichael Bluth? Am I N. Bluth? Is he trying to set me up? If I'm N. Bluth, I'm going to prison.
Narrator: Nichael was worried.
- Permalink: Nichael Bluth? Am I N. Bluth? Is he trying to set me up? If I'm ...
So, you guys did know about this secret room, too.</i> Michael
- Permalink: So, you guys did know about this secret room, too.
Doctor: You could be a groom. Bring a little girlfriend up there with you.
George Michael: Oh, I don't have a girlfriend.
Doctor: A sister then, or a cousin. 'Course, you're gonna have to kiss.
Narrator: Guess who liked that idea?
- Permalink: You could be a groom. Bring a little girlfriend up there with yo...
Michael: Gob, pal, how about you? Can you find some work?
Gob: Oh, sure, Michael. As what, a waiter? Can I get you something, madam?
Lucille: I will have a vodka, though.
(Lucille and Gob laugh)
Gob: What? Oh.
Michael: You know, if you'd ever accidentally worked a day in your life, you'd know that there's no indignity in it.
Gob: Great. She'll have a vodka.
- Permalink: Gob, pal, how about you? Can you find some work? Oh, sure, Mic...
Michael: My son's just fine where he is. And he's got the SAT's coming up. You got to do well on those. You studying upstairs?
George Michael: Yeah, I'm just taking a three real quick, so I can get a cream soda.
- Permalink: My son's just fine where he is. And he's got the SAT's coming up...
George Michael: OCD? No, I'm just cleaning up after Aunt Lindsay. She never turns things off.
Michael: Well ... guess that explains why I saw the hedge trimmer zipping around the drive-way. I did it again, didn't I? I'm so self-centered. From now on, I want you to just tell me what's on your mind, ok? And I promise I won't just hear what I want to hear.
George Michael: I love my cousin.
Michael: Love you, too, pal.
- Permalink: OCD? No, I'm just cleaning up after Aunt Lindsay. She never turn...