Pam Beesly Quotes
Pam: My name is Deborah U. Taunt.
Andy: That's clever! Debutante!
- Permalink: My name is Deborah U. Taunt. That's clever! Debutante!
Dwight: [reading email] I'm sure you've seen the item in the Journal. I just want to stress that it's all conjecture, if we have any concrete information, you will know ASAP.
Michael: Erin, do we have the journal?
Erin: Your feelings journal? You told me to put it in the time capsule.
Michael: Did you?
Pam: He means the Wall Street Journal, online.
Michael. Oh, the Wall.
- Permalink: I'm sure you've seen the item in the Journal. I just want to str...
Michael's been trying to get me and Jim to hang out with him ever since he started dating my mom. I don't know. I really hoped this thing would just die out, but today he's planning a birthday lunch for my mom and we have to go. No way out. No ... way ... out.
- Permalink: Michael's been trying to get me and Jim to hang out with him eve...
Why did I get in the car? I could have struggled. I have a whistle in my purse, I didn't even blow it.
- Permalink: Why did I get in the car? I could have struggled. I have a whist...
Dwight: Pam would you care for a bagel?
Pam: Oh, no thank you.
Dwight: Oh, that's right, you're a woman and you need to refuse food the first time. I'll try again. Please Pam, reconsider and have a bagel.
Pam: I have an early lunch.
- Permalink: Pam would you care for a bagel? Oh, no thank you. Oh, that's...
I used to love coming here. The chicken parm is good, big part of my childhood. Oh! Maybe Michael will start dating that too.
- Permalink: I used to love coming here. The chicken parm is good, big part o...
Pam: You're bribing me.
Michael: No! No, no... Unless you want me to! Do you want me to? Because I will. I will bribe you. No... Your face is saying, don't? Unless I haven't offered you enough? Your face isn't changing. What is it! Talk to me face, tell me what Pam's brain is thinking.
- Permalink: You're bribing me. No! No, no... Unless you want me to! Do you...
Pam: The cake's really good.
Helene: Oh I know! I love when they use butter cream frosting.
Michael: Finish your cake, Helene. I want you to enjoy that cake. Because I have something terrible I need to tell you. And I want you to enjoy your cake before I tell you this terrible, terrible thing.
- Permalink: The cake's really good. Oh I know! I love when they use butter...
Manager: And I must say that since we are a family business it's nice to see that you are too.
Andy: Ohhhh! No. Wow. You thought that? Oh my gosh. Oh definitely not.
Manager: My mistake, I'm sorry.
Pam: It's okay.
Andy: Actually it's kind of not okay. I date models. Face models. My girlfriend, on a scale of one to Giselle, uh, a nine.
Manager: That's... that's good for you.
Pam: Anyway, we also have a special on-
Andy: Pam's carrying our surrogate. Because, my girlfriend needed to keep her figure for fashion week. So we, uh, we put our baby in Pam. Doesn't matter what Pam looks like.
- Permalink: And I must say that since we are a family business it's nice to ...
Pam: You blew the sale, you idiot!
Andy: Let me tell you something, I was never gonna make that sale.
- Permalink: You blew the sale, you idiot! Let me tell you something, I was...
Pam: You were way meaner to me than I was to you.
Andy: No I wasn't, okay? The very idea of us together made you burst out laughing like you just bit into an Adam Sandler jelly sandwich.
- Permalink: You were way meaner to me than I was to you. No I wasn't, okay...
Oscar: Pam, just for the record I think you're over-reacting a little bit. Your mom's old enough to make her own decisions.
Pam: Oh, well, thanks Oscar. I was just wondering, how would you feel if Michael was sleeping with your mom?
Oscar: My mother's in a wheelchair.
Pam Beesly: Well he could still... [pause] I'm sorry about that. [pause] Oh, could I just get you to sign this second page?
- Permalink: Pam, just for the record I think you're over-reacting a little b...
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.Andy
- Permalink: I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days befor...
Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me... No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.Michael
- Permalink: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sin...