Peter Griffin Quotes
Peter: Peter: My hog cannot partake in the slop this evening.
- Permalink: My hog cannot partake in the slop this evening.
Quagmire: What was Simon without Garfunkel?
Peter: Wildly successful?
- Permalink: Wildly successful?
Chris: So did you get a lot of trim on the road?
Peter: Chris, that's wildly inappropriate
- Permalink: Chris, that's wildly inappropriate
Peter: Aren't you supposed to be running?
Chicken: Don't talk to me. You have a bad reputation in the chicken community.
- Permalink: Don't talk to me. You have a bad reputation in the chicken community.
Lois: Last night was the best sex I ever had.
Peter: Me too. We haven't done it like that since we were engaged, but allowed to sleep with other people.
Lois: What are you talking about?
- Permalink: What are you talking about?
Man: You renounced your citizenship?
Peter: Oh, I did that on the Italian "Shut-up-a-You-Facebook."
- Permalink: Oh, I did that on the Italian "Shut-up-a-You-Facebook."
Meg: He's going to kill me! I can already picture my funeral!
[cutaway to a graveside service, Peter runs in and throws Meg's dead corpse under another casket]
Peter: Thanks, didn't want to pay for the hole.
- Permalink: Thanks, didn't want to pay for the hole.
Ida: Ok, you guys. Where should we start looking for Glen?
Peter: Well, sometimes Quagmire likes to hang out under all the clutter in my garage, so why don't we just start sorting stuff and throwing stuff away, but obviously checking with me first before you throw stuff away.
Lois: Oh, look who's back; the grave robber.
Peter: Hey, Lois.
Lois: So, what happened? You find your treasure?
Peter: No, I realised something after you left; It's not the treasure that matters. All that really matters is the money you get in exchange for the treasure. I guess I had to learn that the hard way.