Peter Griffin Quotes
Quagmire: What was Simon without Garfunkel?
Peter: Wildly successful?
- Permalink: Wildly successful?
Chris: So did you get a lot of trim on the road?
Peter: Chris, that's wildly inappropriate
- Permalink: Chris, that's wildly inappropriate
Peter: Aren't you supposed to be running?
Chicken: Don't talk to me. You have a bad reputation in the chicken community.
- Permalink: Don't talk to me. You have a bad reputation in the chicken community.
Lois: Last night was the best sex I ever had.
Peter: Me too. We haven't done it like that since we were engaged, but allowed to sleep with other people.
Lois: What are you talking about?
- Permalink: What are you talking about?
Man: You renounced your citizenship?
Peter: Oh, I did that on the Italian "Shut-up-a-You-Facebook."
- Permalink: Oh, I did that on the Italian "Shut-up-a-You-Facebook."
Meg: He's going to kill me! I can already picture my funeral!
[cutaway to a graveside service, Peter runs in and throws Meg's dead corpse under another casket]
Peter: Thanks, didn't want to pay for the hole.
- Permalink: Thanks, didn't want to pay for the hole.
Ida: Ok, you guys. Where should we start looking for Glen?
Peter: Well, sometimes Quagmire likes to hang out under all the clutter in my garage, so why don't we just start sorting stuff and throwing stuff away, but obviously checking with me first before you throw stuff away.
Lois: Oh, look who's back; the grave robber.
Peter: Hey, Lois.
Lois: So, what happened? You find your treasure?
Peter: No, I realised something after you left; It's not the treasure that matters. All that really matters is the money you get in exchange for the treasure. I guess I had to learn that the hard way.
I want you on my team for everything... except for sports.
- Permalink: I want you on my team for everything... except for sports.
I want Hershey kiss nipples, and I want you to pay for them!
- Permalink: I want Hershey kiss nipples, and I want you to pay for them!
Lois: (while Peter plays harmonica music) I accidentally backed over a kid in the grocery store parking lot. Peter, I'm serious. I ran right over the soft part of the face. I had to run away. I ditched the car and snuck on a passing train. I was so scared, I didn't get off until I was in the south. What'd you do today?
Peter: I pushed a boy behind your car so I could do all this harmonica stuff.
- Permalink: I accidentally backed over a kid in the grocery store parking lo...
Oh my god. It was in the tub, and now it's in my butt!
- Permalink: Oh my god. It was in the tub, and now it's in my butt!