Rajesh "Raj" Koothrappali Quotes
Wow. It's like the Ganges on laundry day.
- Permalink: Wow. It's like the Ganges on laundry day.
Leonard: The meteors are so pretty.
Raj: With your American accent, everything you say sounds stupid.
- Permalink: The meteors are so pretty. With your American accent, everythi...
If I could speak the language of rabbits, they would be amazed and I would be their king... I would be kind to my rabbit subjects... at first.... One day, I hold a great ball for the President of France, but the rabbits don't come. I'm embarrassed so I eat all the lettuce in the world.. and make the rabbits watch.
- Permalink: If I could speak the language of rabbits, they would be amazed a...
Wolowitz: There are two not-unattractive middle school teachers.
Raj: Wonderful. How old are they?
Wolowitz: Fifty, fifty-five.
Raj: Woh, menopause, nature's birth control.
- Permalink: There are two not-unattractive middle school teachers. Wonderf...
"Sorry" doesn't make up for the fact that I had to make chicken and rice with this vegan guy! Do you know what vegan chicken and rice is? Rice!
- Permalink: Sorry doesn't make up for the fact that I had to make chicken an...
Raj: The only thing I've learned in the last two hours is that American men love drinking beer, pee too often, and have trouble getting erections.
Leonard: Focus on the game, not the commercials, Raj.
Raj: I'm just saying, maybe if you people cut back on the beer, you could get out of the bathroom and satisfy your women without pharmaceutical help.
- Permalink: The only thing I've learned in the last two hours is that Americ...
Raj: You always do this, you know. You ditch me for a woman you have no shot with
Wolowitz: I totally had a shot
Raj: With a woman you were chasing through a park? That's not a shot, that's a felony
- Permalink: You always do this, you know. You ditch me for a woman you have...
Wolowitz: I would have caught up to her if I didn't pull my hammy
Raj: Oh please, you weigh 80 pounds, you don't have a hammy
- Permalink: I would have caught up to her if I didn't pull my hammy Oh ple...
Leonard just realized that Penny's been hiding him from her friends because he's a tiny little man who flies kites
- Permalink: Leonard just realized that Penny's been hiding him from her frie...
Sorry boys, say "hi" to your mother when she comes to pick you up... or I could just tell her later tonight!
- Permalink: Sorry boys, say hi to your mother when she comes to pick you up....
Raj: Did you know, in the Mumbai-McDonald's you can't get a Big Mac? All you can get is a Chicken Maharajah Mac. And the special sauce: Curry. Which, in India, believe you me, is really not that special
- Permalink: Curry. Which, in India, believe you me, is really not that speci...
Raj: No, no, no, no, that rate is much too low for what you'd expect from this collision. Do you understand we're taking about dark matter colliding in outer space?
Sheldon: Yes, of course I understand, and who are you to tell me about outer space?
Raj: Well, I am the astrophysicist! Astro means space!
Sheldon: Astro means star.
Raj: Okay, let me just tell you, if we were having this argument in my native language, I'd be kicking your butt!
Sheldon: English is your native language!
- Permalink: No, no, no, no, that rate is much too low for what you'd expect ...
Penny: Here's a question-- as an alien pretending to be human, are you planning to engage in any post-prom mating rituals with Amy?
Sheldon: There are post-prom mating rituals?
Penny: Not always. Unless your date drives a van with an air mattress, then always.
Sheldon: Well, if it's part of the prom experience, then I'm open to it.
Penny: You're kidding.
Sheldon: I may be an alien, but I have urges.If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space, well, then, I will happily catch them with the reproductive sac on my upper flermin. I'm not the best at reading facial cues, but I can see that you're a little turned on.
Sheldon: Why do you have the Chinese character for "soup" tattooed on your right buttock?
Penny: It's not "soup," it's "courage."
Sheldon: No it isn't. But I suppose it does take courage to demonstrate that kind of commitment to soup.
Penny: How'd you see it? You said you wouldn't look.
Sheldon: Sorry. As I told you, the hero always peeks.
- Permalink: Why do you have the Chinese character for soup tattooed on your ...