Rufus Humphrey Quotes
Rufus: Don't you have Blair's engagement toast? I know you both have your issues.
Serena: I can't force Blair to want me there.
Rufus: But, come on, it's Blair. She might have trouble saying it most of the time, she loves you as much as she loves anybody. Of course she wants you there.
- Permalink: Don't you have Blair's engagement toast? I know you both have yo...
Rufus: Hey. Your mom called and she was concerned that you were due for a refill on your medication, didn't get it.
Charlie: Shoot. I was so excited about going to the fundraiser tonight with Dan that I forgot to pick it up on my way home. I'll go right now.
Rufus: I already did. Ah, your mom told me that last time things went well you stopped taking it.
Charlie: And then they went from well to hell. Trust me, I never want that to happen again.
- Permalink: Hey. Your mom called and she was concerned that you were due for...
Dan: How'd it go with the band?
Rufus: You're looking at Panic's next producer.
Dan: What? That's great! What'd you do?
Rufus: I did what I should have done in the first place: talked about music.
- Permalink: How'd it go with the band? You're looking at Panic's next prod...
Dan: I take it lunch with the label went well.
Rufus: Yeah. They want me to have Panicâ€”the name of band, also what's gripping my insidesâ€”over for dinner tomorrow.
Eric: And you want to be the cool rocker guy.
Rufus: Come on, I was the cool rocker guy.
Eric: Yeah, but now the penthouse, the art, the millionairess wife under house arrest doesn't exactly scream street cred.
- Permalink: I take it lunch with the label went well. Yeah. They want me t...
Dan: Well hello Jeeves.
Rufus: We're watching Downton Abbey. Edwardian social dramas apparently require crumpets.
- Permalink: Well hello Jeeves. We're watching Downton Abbey. Edwardian soc...
Rufus: I want the party moved more than anyone, but it's not worth resorting to blackmail.
Serena: Yeah. You're probably right. So. Psycho or Silence of the Lambs?
Rufus: Alright, make the call.
- Permalink: I want the party moved more than anyone, but it's not worth reso...
Eric: Hey! Where are they going with those scones?
Rufus: My guess is Blaine Trump's. I think your mother may have underestimated the impact of her sentence on her social standing.
- Permalink: Hey! Where are they going with those scones? My guess is Blain...
Rufus: Speaking of fights, where do things stand with you and Vanessa? Have you guys talked?
Dan: Yes. Only to reiterate the fact that we have nothing to talk about.
Rufus: You know I was angry with Vanessa too. But you guys have been friends your whole lives. That's not something you give up without some thought.
- Permalink: Speaking of fights, where do things stand with you and Vanessa? ...
Rufus: Thanks for the movies. You want to come over later and join us for some screenings?
Dan: Um... you know what, I might have a thing.
Rufus: A thing? That's intriguingly vague. Another development in the complicated non-friends hang out situation?
Dan: No, that situation has figured itself out. It's official. We're, ah, we're just friends.
- Permalink: Thanks for the movies. You want to come over later and join us f...