Sheldon Cooper Quotes
Sheldon: One has to navigate a labyrinth of social nonsense before one could be fed here
Amy: Really? I assumed an establishment named Cheesecake Factory would function more efficiently.
Sheldon: It's how they lure you in. I believe it's called, "bait and switch."
- Permalink: One has to navigate a labyrinth of social nonsense before one co...
Lenny: I though you hate dogs.
Sheldon: A dog-opus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that.
- Permalink: I though you hate dogs. A dog-opus can play fetch with eight b...
Penny: Honey, have you ever run before?
Sheldon: Certainly. I've run from bullies, dogs, angry chickens and one particularly persistent PE teacher determined to bend me over and give me a scoliosis test.
- Permalink: Honey, have you ever run before? Certainly. I've run from bull...
Sheldon: I don't understand why you're not enjoying this. Together, in this car, with my enhanced capabilities, we're like 'Knight Rider.'
Leonard: Except, in Knight Rider, the car isn't a yammering sphincter.
Sheldon: You mock the sphincter, but, the sphincter is a class of muscle without which human beings couldn't survive. There are over 50 different sphincters in the human body. How many can you name?
Leonard: I was wrong. This is exactly like Knight Rider
- Permalink: I don't understand why you're not enjoying this. Together, in th...
Sheldon: You're 15th favorite technological visionary.
Steve Wozniak: Only fifteenth?
Sheldon: It's still six spots above Steve Jobs. I care neither for turtlenecks nor showmanship.
- Permalink: You're 15th favorite technological visionary. Only fifteenth? ...
Penny: Can I ask you a question?
Sheldon: Given your community college education, I encourage you to ask as many as possible.
- Permalink: Can I ask you a question? Given your community college educati...
Penny: OK. Well, then, there's a couple of things you should probably know.
Sheldon: I have a master's degree and two doctorates. The things I should know, I do know.
- Permalink: OK. Well, then, there's a couple of things you should probably k...
Sheldon: Amy pointed out that, between the two of us, our genetic material has the potential of producing the first in a line of intellectually superior, benign overlords to guide humanity to a brighter tomorrow.
Wolowitz: I'm guessing that future historians will condemn us for not taking this opportunity to kill Sheldon.
- Permalink: Amy pointed out that, between the two of us, our genetic materia...
Apparently, a semi-incestuous Teens for Jesus hoedown didn't count.
- Permalink: Apparently, a semi-incestuous Teens for Jesus hoedown didn't cou...
You have broad hips and a certain corn-fed vigor. Is your womb available for rental?
- Permalink: You have broad hips and a certain corn-fed vigor. Is your womb a...
At best, it's a modest leap forward from the technology that gave us Country Bear Jamboree.
- Permalink: At best, it's a modest leap forward from the technology that gav...
That's not afternoon. That's prevening.
- Permalink: That's not afternoon. That's prevening.
Penny, there's only one cookie with something in the middle that solves life's problems, and that's an Oreo. Or a Nutter Butter, if you're in a pinch.Sheldon
Penny: Here's a question-- as an alien pretending to be human, are you planning to engage in any post-prom mating rituals with Amy?
Sheldon: There are post-prom mating rituals?
Penny: Not always. Unless your date drives a van with an air mattress, then always.
Sheldon: Well, if it's part of the prom experience, then I'm open to it.
Penny: You're kidding.
Sheldon: I may be an alien, but I have urges.If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space, well, then, I will happily catch them with the reproductive sac on my upper flermin. I'm not the best at reading facial cues, but I can see that you're a little turned on.