Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Sheldon: Are you still mad about the sperm bank?
Sheldon: Do you want to hear an interesting thing about stairs?
Leonard: Not really.
Sheldon: If the height of a single step is off by as little as two millimeters most people will trip.
Leonard: I don't careâ€”two millimeters?! That doesn't seem right.
Sheldon: No, it's true! I did a series of experiments when I was twelve; my father broke his clavicle.
- Permalink: Are you still mad about the sperm bank? No! Do you want to h...
Leonard [referring to him and Penny]: Our babies would be smart and beautiful.
Sheldon: Not to mention imaginary
- Permalink: Our babies would be smart and beautiful. Not to mention imagin...
[at the high-IQ sperm bank discussing donating...]
Sheldon: What if she ends up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use an integral or a differential to solve for the area under a curve?
Leonard: I'm sure she'll still love him.
Sheldon: I wouldn't
- Permalink: What if she ends up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should...
Penny: I'm a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know.
Sheldon: Yes, it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality.
Penny: Participate in the what?
- Permalink: I'm a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you ne...
Leonard: We need to widen our circle.
Sheldon: I have a very wide circle. I have 212 friends on MySpace.
Leonard: Yes, and you've never met one of them.
Sheldon: That's the beauty of it
- Permalink: We need to widen our circle. I have a very wide circle. I have...
Leonard: At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions just to make the math come out.
Sheldon: I didn't invent them, they are there!
Leonard: In what universe?
Sheldon: In all of them, that's the point
- Permalink: At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions just to make the ...
Sheldon [to Kripke]: Also, I am given to understand that your mother is overweight.
Raj: Oh, snap.
Sheldon: Now of course, if that is the result of a glandular condition and not sloth and gluttony then I withdraw that comment.
- Permalink: Also, I am given to understand that your mother is overweight. ...