Stewie Griffin Quotes
(after killing the Vaudeville Guys) Okay, they're dead, alright? We're not going to be seeing them again.
- Permalink: Okay, they're dead, alright? We're not going to be seeing them a...
Sgt. Angryman: Congratulations men, you've all passed basic training. I'm proud to call you soldiers. I'm sure you'll do your country proud tomorrow when you are all shipped off, to Iraq.
Stewie: Oh don't worry, I'm sure he means Fraggle-Iraq.
- Permalink: Congratulations men, you've all passed basic training. I'm proud...
(Stewie and Brian begin kissing in order to get thrown out of the Army)
Stewie: Wow, look at how gay we are! I am so gay with my gayness!
Brian: Me, too! I'm...I'm a homo.
Army Guy: Any room for one more?
Stewie: Hell yeah!
(Brian smacks Stewie)
- Permalink: Wow, look at how gay we are! I am so gay with my gayness! Me,...
Sgt Angryman: Where are you from boy?
Sgt. Angryman: There are only two things in Quahog steers and queers and I don't see any antlers. So what does that make you?
Sgt. Angryman: Right!
Stewie: Oh did I get it?
- Permalink: Where are you from boy? Quahog There are only two things in ...
Stewie: Brian, did you see Revenge of the Sith?
Brian: Yeah, I saw part of it.
Stewie: Why does Emperor Palpatine have a desk?
Stewie: In that scene where Yoda comes in and they're about to have that big fight, Emperor Palpatine clearly gets up from his desk. I'm just saying, what does he...what does he need a desk for?
Brian: Who the hell cares?
Stewie: I'm just saying, it's weird. I mean, like, what was he doing at his desk right before Yoda walked in? What was he doing? Was he doing paperwork? Was he, like, "Uh Yoda, what do you need, and will it take longer than five minutes? I'm absolutely swamped. These requisition forms for new TIE fighters have to be down to Debbie in accounting by six or Nute Gunray is gonna pitch a tent in my waiting room."
- Permalink: Brian, did you see Revenge of the Sith? Yeah, I saw part of it...
Jim Caplan: Hi there, can I help you folks?
Peter: Yeah, uh, my daughter is looking for a car that goes with her personality.
Stewie: Yes, are the new bulimic cutting mobiles in yet?
- Permalink: Hi there, can I help you folks? Yeah, uh, my daughter is looki...
Stewie: Spit on me.
(Brian spits on him)
Stewie: (sighs) That's nice. Now tell me I'm scum.
Brian: How will that cool you off?
- Permalink: Spit on me. That's nice. Now tell me I'm scum. How will t...
Stewie: I'll testify against you, just like I did against Michael Jackson.
(flashback to courtroom scene)
Prosecutor: Stewie, did Mr. Jackson behave inappropriately toward you?
Stewie: Well yes, but the worst part was he never called back.
(Courtroom erupts in laughter)
Stewie: No, but in all seriousness yeah, he was actually pretty aggressive.
- Permalink: I'll testify against you, just like I did against Michael Jackso...
Brian: (teasing) Stewie loves Lois.
Stewie: Brian loves Olympia Dukakis.
Brian: Oh, yeah I do.
- Permalink: Stewie loves Lois. Brian loves Olympia Dukakis. Oh, yeah I d...
(Lois is entering the basement holding Stewie)
Stewie: I have so much fun when we hang out Lois, and I love your hair. We should make up a name for your hair color. We could call it like, like strawberry sunset, or ginger maiden. Or or or one of those hair color names thats a random noun, like temptress.
(Lois turns on the Washer)
Stewie: (gasps) Oooh oooh! At some point you have to let me braid it!
(Lois places Stewie into the washing machine)
Stewie: Lois, what are you doing!?
(Lois repeatedly slams the lid on Stewie, and then shuts it)
Stewie: (muffled) ahhhhhh!
(Suddenly, Lois wakes up from what was just a bad dream)
Lois: (Breathing heavily) Oh my god. Oh my god, what's happening to me? I'm like that Texas woman who gave her son brain damage by holding him under water. (gasps) I'm just like Barbara Bush!
- Permalink: I have so much fun when we hang out Lois, and I love your hair. ...
Oh God! Oh it is so hard to find funny women, and you are hilarious...aahw, you're like a female Bonnie Hunt.
- Permalink: Oh God! Oh it is so hard to find funny women, and you are hilari...
Stewie: (Comes into the bedroom) Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mama! Mama! Mama! Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mummy! Mummy! Mumma! Mumma! Mumma!
Stewie: Hi! (Giggling and running out of the room)
- Permalink: Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy!...