Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Oh Jesus man! They're gonna get me! Oh Christ!
- Permalink: Oh Jesus man! They're gonna get me! Oh Christ!
Cartman: Oh, you didn't see it? Tweek's family was on the news saying what a wuss you are Craig.
Kyle: Yea, and then Craig's family came on and said that Tweek was the wuss, and punched Tweek's mom in the hooters.
Tweek: Ahh! You son of a bitch.
Tweek and Craig start fighting again
- Permalink: Oh, you didn't see it? Tweek's family was on the news saying wha...
Woman: Richard, you have to go on. I want you to be happy.
Adler: But I never got to say goodbye to you.
Woman: Then say it now, Richard.
Woman: There. Now are you happy?
Woman: Of course you aren't. Saying goodbye doesnt mean anything. It's the times that we lived in that matters, not how we left it.
Adler: You're right... You're right!
Grandma: Richard! It's me! Grandma!
Adler: Grandma?! Hi, Gram
Corey: Hey, Richard! Remember me?!
Adler: Uncle Corey! Wow, you're all alive again!
Corey: No, we're dead!
Stan: Hey, guys. How are ya feeling?
Stan: Yeah, well, we have something to say.
Kyle: We wanted to see who was the toughest. WE made you fight each other. WE made up all that stuff we said.
*Craig flips off boys*
Cartman: Yes, you can flip us off Craig, we deserve that. We just came by to apologize, we feel so bad.
- Permalink: Richard, you have to go on. I want you to be happy. But I nev...
Kyle: Whoa did you hear that, Tweek?
Tweek: (Exhausted) What?
Kyle: Craig just called you a boner.
Tweek: Agh! You son of a bitch!
(Fights Craig again)
Kyle: We just have to keep pouring gas into the fire.
- Permalink: Whoa did you hear that, Tweek? What? Craig just called you ...
This is too much pressure. AHH!!</i> Tweek
- Permalink: This is too much pressure. AHH!!
They really have my balls in a juice maker.Mr. Tweek
- Permalink: They really have my balls in a juice maker.
They really have my balls in a salad shooter.Mr. Tweek
- Permalink: They really have my balls in a salad shooter.
Mrs. Tweek: Oh hello son. How was your day?
Mrs. Tweek: Who are your little friends?
Tweek: What do you mean?
Kyle: We're his oral report buddies.
Stan: Yeah, we have to stay up all night to write it.
Mrs. Tweek: Well have some coffee boys. I'll brew up another pot for later.
Kyle: Coffee? I don't think I like coffee.
Mrs. Tweek: Oh you'll like this coffee, it's fresh.
Mr. Tweek: Country fresh, like the morning after a rainstorm.
- Permalink: Oh hello son. How was your day? Arghhh! Who are your little ...
We've been using these poor kids to pull at your heartstrings for our cause. We're as low and despicable as Rob Reiner.Mrs. Tweek
- Permalink: We've been using these poor kids to pull at your heartstrings fo...
(Mr. Tweek keeps talking like a coffee commercial)
Mr. Tweek: What?
Tweek: The metaphors, man!
Mr. Tweek: Oh, sorry.
- Permalink: Dad! What? The metaphors, man! Oh, sorry.
Kyle: Do you ever think maybe you shouldn't give your son coffee?
Mrs. Tweek: Why would you say that?
Kyle: Well, look at him. He's always shaky and nervous.
Mrs. Tweek: Oh, that. He has A.D.D., attention defecit disorder. That's why he's so jittery all the time.
- Permalink: Do you ever think maybe you shouldn't give your son coffee? Wh...
They really have my balls in a vice grip.Mr. Tweek
- Permalink: They really have my balls in a vice grip.