He was so tan and muscular, and sweat ran down from his chest un...
Charlotte: He was so tan and muscular, and sweat ran down from his chest unto his perfectly defined stomach.
Carrie: See, you read a couple of Harlequin romances in high school and they scar you for life.
- Carrie Bradshaw, Charlotte York Goldenblatt
- Sex and the City Season 3 Episode 17: "What Goes Around Comes Around"
- Sex and the City
- Related Quotes:
- Carrie Bradshaw Quotes, Charlotte York Goldenblatt Quotes, Sex and the City Season 3 Episode 17 Quotes, Sex and the City Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Miranda: I can't believe he took your shoes!
Carrie: I know, I probably got trichinosis!
Miranda: You only get that from pork.
Carrie: Oh, well, I'm sure I stepped on a piece of it somewhere.
- Permalink: I can't believe he took your shoes! I know, I probably got tri...
(to Carrie) Yes, I'm sorry about it all. I'm sorry that he moved to Paris and fell in love with me. I'm sorry we ever got married. I'm sorry he cheated on me with you and I'm sorry that I pretended to ignore it for as long as I did. I'm sorry I found you in my apartment, fell down the stairs and broke my tooth. I'm very sorry that after much painful dental surgery, this tooth is still a different color than this tooth. Finally, I'm very sorry that you felt the need to come down here. Now not only have you ruined my marriage, you've ruined my lunch.Natasha
- Permalink: Yes, I'm sorry about it all. I'm sorry that he moved to Paris an...