Is anyone else troubled by the Spider-Man theme song? Why woul...
Sheldon: Is anyone else troubled by the Spider-Man theme song?
Leonard: Why would it trouble you? It's like your third favorite cartoon theme song.
Sheldon: It is, right behind [Sheldon sings "Inspector Gadget" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" theme songs]
Sheldon: However, the Spider-Man lyrics posit that Spider-Man's Spider-Man does whatever a spider can.
Howard: Yeah, so?
Sheldon: I can think of many things that Spider-Man can't do that a spider can. One crawl in your ear and die, two legally leave Guatemala without a passport, and three have sex with a spider.
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper, Howard Wolowitz
- The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 10: "The Fish Guts Displacement"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, Howard Wolowitz Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 10 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Carla Day
Death by chicken. That's a pretty fowl way to go.Howard
- Permalink: Death by chicken. That's a pretty fowl way to go.
Amy: Sheldon, aren't you gonna take care of me?
Sheldon: Me? No. I'm not that kind of doctor.
- Permalink: Sheldon, aren't you gonna take care of me? Me? No. I'm not tha...