It's impressive, but it took 2 years to get these results. Yea...
Meredith: It's impressive, but it took 2 years to get these results.
Cristina: Yeah but, these 2 scans were taken 3 months apart.
Meredith: But, Izzie may not have 3 months. That tumor could start bleeding in 3 days, or 3 seconds. And, since when are you not about cutting?
Cristina: Since it may not be in the best interest of our patient.
Meredith: And Derek's not acting in Izzie's best interest? (Der opens the door)
Derek: They're reinforcing radiology. (Der gives Mer a look)
- Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd, Cristina Yang
- Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 23: "Here's to the Future"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Derek Shepherd Quotes, Cristina Yang Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Episode 23 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for the future, trying to predict the future, as if figuring it out will cushion the blow. But the future is always changing. The future is the home of our deepest fears and wildest hopes. But one thing is certain when it finally reveals itself. The future is never the way we imagined it.Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for...
When something begins, you generally have no idea how it's going to end. The house you're going to sell becomes your home, the roommates you were forced to take in become your family and the one night stand you were determined to forget becomes the love of your life.Meredith (opening voiceover)
- Permalink: When something begins, you generally have no idea how it's going...