<i>(Using the phone, Ned Flanders seeks some counsel in the midd...
(Using the phone, Ned Flanders seeks some counsel in the middle of the night.)
Ned: Hello, Reverend Lovejoy?
Helen Lovejoy: (Yawns) No. This is Mrs. Lovejoy. (Sighs) Just a minute. (Covers the phone) Honey. Honey, wake up. It sounds like Ned Flanders is having some sort of crisis.
Reverend Lovejoy: (Groans) Probably stepped on a worm.
- Ned Flanders, Helen Lovejoy, Reverend Lovejoy
- The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 6: "Dead Putting Society"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Ned Flanders Quotes, Helen Lovejoy Quotes, Reverend Lovejoy Quotes, The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 6 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
If one were to look up "courage" in the Oxford English Dictionary, one might very well come upon the photo of these two gladiators. They approach the final hole in the shadow of the great emancipator, deadlocked at eight strokes on the happy side of par. Soon, one man will emerge triumphant. He will drink naught but champagne, while his opponent tastes bitter defeat in this oft cruel game.Announcer
- Permalink: (<i>Announcer in British accent, commenting on the last hole bet...
Dear Neighbor, you are my brother. I love you, and yet I feel a great sadness in my bosom.</i> Ned
- Permalink: <i>(Ned's letter to the Simpson's)</i> Dear Neighbor, you are ...