My wife's gonna leave me 'cause she thinks I'm a pig. Homer. ...
Homer: My wife's gonna leave me 'cause she thinks I'm a pig.
Moe: Marge is right. You are a pig. You can ask anyone in this bar!
Homer: (Shocked) What? Hey, Barney, am I a pig?
Barney: You're even more of a pig than I am. (Belches)
Homer: Oh, no!
Moe: See? You're a pig. Barney's a pig, Larry's a pig. We're all pigs!
- Homer Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Barney Gumble
- The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 13: "Some Enchanted Evening"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Moe Szyslak Quotes, Barney Gumble Quotes, The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 13 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Homer: Lord, help me. I'm just not that bright.
Marge: Oh, Homer, don't say that. The way I see it, if you raise three children who can knock out and hogtie a perfect stranger, you must be doing something right.
- Permalink: Lord, help me. I'm just not that bright. Oh, Homer, don't say ...
Moe: Moe's Tavern.
Bart: Is Oliver there?
Bart: Oliver Klozoff.
Moe: Hold on. I'll check. Oliver Klozoff! Call for Oliver Klozoff!
- Permalink: Moe's Tavern. Is Oliver there? Who? Oliver Klozoff. Hold...