No, absolutely not. Oh, come on! Mike needs a great lawyer, Za...
Gabrielle: No, absolutely not.
Susan: Oh, come on! Mike needs a great lawyer, Zach can afford a great lawyer.
Gabrielle: I don't care. I'm not going out with Zach Young.
Susan: It's one little date.
Gabrielle: You wouldn't even let your own daughter go out with him. You said he was a psycho.
Susan: He's matured, to the tune of a billion dollars. Please do this, for Mike.
Gabrielle: Susan, do you know what your obsession with Mike has cost you? First you piss off Bree and then Ian, and now you're pimping me out to a teenager.
Susan: Okay, I deserve the pimping remark but let's not pretend that, you know, we're above teenagers.
- Susan Mayer, Gabrielle Solis
- Desperate Housewives Season 3 Episode 13: "Come Play Wiz Me"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Susan Mayer Quotes, Gabrielle Solis Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 3 Episode 13 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Mike: Hey, Susan.
Susan: Hey, you're back.
Mike: Yeah, Zach Young posted my bail. But I'm guessing you had something to do with it.
Susan: Maybe a little.
Mike: Is there any way I can thank you for everything you've done?
Susan: Actually, yeah, there is.
Mike: Good, good, just tell me.
Susan: I can't see you anymore. I want you to understand it doesn't have anything to do with you, it's just-
Mike: (disheveled) That's okay, ahm, I think I get it. (They see Ian's car pulling up) Well, I must probably go.
- Permalink: Hey, Susan. Hey, you're back. Yeah, Zach Young posted my bai...
Alma: We should've kept trying. If we had a child, we'd still be together.
Orson: I know. That's why I stopped trying. Goodbye Alma.
- Permalink: We should've kept trying. If we had a child, we'd still be toget...