OK, so, here's where it gets a little dicey 'cause there's not t...
Donna: OK, so, here's where it gets a little dicey 'cause there's not that many celebrities from Indiana. So, um, a Nascar. Uh, my friend Becky, Ron Swanson...
Leslie: Donna, who's the Jesus?
Donna: That would be Greg Kinnear.
Leslie: Do you think he's the best choice for Jesus? I mean he was great on ER.
Tom: Greg Kinnear wasn't in ER.
Leslie: Yeah he was.
Ann: I don't think that he was.
Leslie: Who am I thinking of?
- Leslie Knope, Tom Haverford, Ann Perkins
- Parks and Recreation Season 2 Episode 9: "The Camel"
- Parks and Recreation
- Related Quotes:
- Leslie Knope Quotes, Tom Haverford Quotes, Ann Perkins Quotes, Parks and Recreation Season 2 Episode 9 Quotes, Parks & Rec Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
We really need better security here. We also need better, less offensive history.Leslie
- Permalink: We really need better security here. We also need better, less o...
The mural that normally resides here is called The Spirit of Pawnee, and it's very controversial. We've had someone throw acid at it, tomato sauce. Someone tried to stab it once.Leslie
- Permalink: The mural that normally resides here is called The Spirit of Paw...