Desperate Housewives Season 2 Quotes
Ed: At least you and Tom have a love life.
Lynette: Well, we do the best we can given the circumstances.
Ed: Better than Fran and I. We're dead in that department. Ah, no, I don't wanna bore you with details.
Lynette: I appreciate that. You know, Ed. I don't want to pry into your personal business, but if you are having problems in that area, you don't have to be resigned to it.
Ed: What are you suggesting, hookers? No, Ed Ferrara doesn't pay for sex.
- Permalink: At least you and Tom have a love life. Well, we do the best we...
Gabby: (about the baby, crying): No! You dont even want to be a mother! We've been feeding her and - and bathing her! And we wake up in the middle of the night to rock her! And if you knew me i dont usually dont do that (to officer) i usually dont...Its too late! we've already fallen in love!
- Permalink: No! You dont even want to be a mother! We've been feeding her an...
Edie: I have told every woman in this town that we are getting married and all you have to say to me is, 'I don't know'?
Karl: What else to do you want me to say? I'm sorry.
Edie: What's going on? Is there someone else? Oh my god!
(Edie drops the note and backs away. She turns around and sees a rake propped against the house. She walks toward the rake)
Karl: Oh, crap.
- Permalink: I have told every woman in this town that we are getting married...
Hello, everyone! I'm Gaby Solis, class of '94. Woo-hoo! I just wanted to give God a big shout out to this amazing season. The man upstairs has definitely been on your side. You wanna know why? Because you boys live clean. You keep your noses up. You stay out of trouble. And you don't go around getting strippers pregnant. And that's a good thing, 'cause if one of you caused a scandal like that, ha, not only would that guy get kicked off the team and lose all of his scholarships, but God would drop your school colors so fast it'd make your head spin! And then the football season would go to hell! No pun intended. So my point is, do the right thing and no one gets hurt.Gabrielle
- Permalink: Hello, everyone! I'm Gaby Solis, class of '94. Woo-hoo! I jus...
Lynette: You're an award-winning copywriter, Ed, you get paid to write!
Ed: Yeah, jingles for oatmeal, not soft-core porn!
Lynette: For God's sake, it's not brain surgery!
- Permalink: You're an award-winning copywriter, Ed, you get paid to write! ...
Excuse me, he has a magazine titled 'Leather Daddies In Love', that does not sound like a phase to me!Eleanor
- Permalink: Excuse me, he has a magazine titled 'Leather Daddies In Love', t...
Parker: I don't believe you.
Lynette: Parker I'm your mother! Mothers don't lie to their sons! Now, go wash your hands or Santa's not going to bring you anything for Christmas.
- Permalink: I don't believe you. Parker I'm your mother! Mothers don't lie...
Mike: So how did the two of you meet?
Orson: Oh well I've been her dentist for years... last week i was looking in her mouth and decided to put my tongue in it.
- Permalink: So how did the two of you meet? Oh well I've been her dentist ...
(while eating a Fudgsicle) Parker offered me a Fudgsicle if I would show him my vagina.Mrs. McCluskey
- Permalink: Parker offered me a Fudgsicle if I would show him my vagina.