Desperate Housewives Season 2 Quotes
Frank: Hey... I'm Frank, Libby's boyfriend.
Gabielle: Libby, you didn't tell us you had a boyfriend!
Libby: Didn't I?! I thought I had...
Frank: What's that? A present for our baby?
Carlos: I'm sorry... Did you just say "our baby?"
- Permalink: Hey... I'm Frank, Libby's boyfriend. Libby, you didn't tell us...
Peter: What are you doing?
Bree: I'm just giving you a little kiss.
Bree: Well, it's just my way of saying "thank you" for everything you've done for me in the last few weeks.
- Permalink: What are you doing? I'm just giving you a little kiss. Why? ...
Edie: Don't tell anyone but I'm planning a huge surprise for Karl!
Edie: Yeah I put in together an engagement party tomorrow afternoon.
Julie: Oh Cool!
Edie: But that's not the surprise. Actually, it's gonna be a surprise wedding!
- Permalink: Don't tell anyone but I'm planning a huge surprise for Karl! S...
Mike: You're just gonna have to let this go.
Felicia: Sounds to me that there's someone let go from his rage!
Mike: Maybe I have.
Felicia: But I haven't!
- Permalink: You're just gonna have to let this go. Sounds to me that there...
If you'll excuse me, I gotta go buy a wedding dress! Oh by the way, I'll be wearing white so that'll be a surprise for everybody!Edie
- Permalink: If you'll excuse me, I gotta go buy a wedding dress! Oh by the w...
Lynette: That's not why you came to apologize is it?
Bree: What do you mean?
Lynette: To soften me up for the deposition...
- Permalink: That's not why you came to apologize is it? What do you mean? ...
Karl: Speaking of Edie... I have some big news... I finally did it... I popped the question!
Julie: Congratulations dad!
Susan: Yeah... Congratulations! What happened to "waiting 6 months?"
Karl: Edie and I are not getting married tomorrow. It takes months to plan a classic wedding.
- Permalink: Speaking of Edie... I have some big news... I finally did it... ...
Carlos: He's not going to sell his baby for $8000!
Gabrielle: Are we talking about the same idiot?! I think for $30,000 you throw in a kidney!
- Permalink: He's not going to sell his baby for $8000! Are we talking abou...
Temptation comes to all of us. Whether we succumb to it or not depends on our ability to recongnize it's disguise. Sometimes it comes in the form of an old flame, flickering back to life. (Shot of Susan sitting by her fireplace, touching her lips) Or a new friend, who can be so much more (Shot of Peter helping Bree sober up with coffee) Or a young child who awakens feelings we didn't know we had. And so we give in to temptation, all the while knowing come morning, we'll have to suffer the consequences. (Shot of Gabrielle and Carlos at their home. Gabby is holding the baby, while Carlos is looking out the window)Mary Alice
- Permalink: Temptation comes to all of us. Whether we succumb to it or not d...
Mr. Beale: You paid Libby?
Gabrielle: You said we could give her gifts. Everybody loves getting cash.
- Permalink: You paid Libby? You said we could give her gifts. Everybody lo...
On her first day of sobriety, Bree Van de Kamp found an old cork, which reminded her just how much she craved Chablis. So she called her sponsor, who came over with a DVD which they watched till her craving had passed. Five days later after she developed a thirst for merlot, Peter arrived with a deck of cards. The next week, he brought over Chinese takeout because Bree had told him she was consumed by thoughts of vintage chardonnay. By her the day of sobriety, Bree had stopped thinking about alcohol altogether because her thoughts were now centered elsewhere. Though she didn't know it, Bree had answered her own question. The easiest way to overcome one addiction is to replace it with another.Mary Alice
- Permalink: On her first day of sobriety, Bree Van de Kamp found an old cork...
Susan: (opens the door to Karl and Edie) Hi! What's going on?
Edie walks in, past Susan, without saying a word
Karl: Edie wants to discuss our littledeception.
Susan: Exactly how ugly is this gonna get?
Edie: (shouts from the other room) How long does it take to shut a door?!
- Permalink: Hi! What's going on? Edie walks in, past Susan, without saying ...
For God's sake Phyllis, don't you ever worry about dehydration?Bree (<i>to sobbing Phyllis</i>)
- Permalink: For God's sake Phyllis, don't you ever worry about dehydration?
Susan: Why can't you go home and have sex with your wife, like a normal person?
Addison: She's a 68-year-old woman. That bell stopped ringing for me years ago.
- Permalink: Why can't you go home and have sex with your wife, like a normal...