Desperate Housewives Season 2 Quotes
Carlos: My mama worked her fingers to the bone for me!
Gabrielle: That's what put her in an early grave! (long pause) Well that and the hit and run thing...
- Permalink: My mama worked her fingers to the bone for me! That's what put...
Excuse me, he has a magazine titled 'Leather Daddies In Love', that does not sound like a phase to me!Eleanor
- Permalink: Excuse me, he has a magazine titled 'Leather Daddies In Love', t...
Those were some kick a** peanut butter cookies!Bree
- Permalink: Those were some kick a** peanut butter cookies!
(while eating a Fudgsicle) Parker offered me a Fudgsicle if I would show him my vagina.Mrs. McCluskey
- Permalink: Parker offered me a Fudgsicle if I would show him my vagina.
(stuttering) ...This is pornography for homosexuals!Eleanor
- Permalink: ...This is pornography for homosexuals!
Louisa Pate believed in the power of shame. As a teacher, she had found the best way to control unruly students was to instill a strong sense of shame in their parents. Of course, Mrs. Pate also knew that when it came to unruly children, some parents had more reason to be ashamed than others. Yes, Louisa Pate believed in the power of shame. She also believed when someone has that power, it's a shame not to use it.Mary Alice
- Permalink: Louisa Pate believed in the power of shame. As a teacher, she ha...
(voiceover) We've all done something in our lives we're ashamed of. Some of us have fallen for the wrong man. (Shot of Karl standing on Susan's porch in his boxers.) Some have let go of the right woman. (Shot of Mike and his date at the movie theatre) There are those who have humiliated their parents (Shot of Parker playing with a puppy) And those who have failed their children (Shot of Gabrielle watching Lily sleep) Yes, we've all made mistakes that diminish us and those we love. (Shot of Bree bringing out a pie to the table) But there is redemption if we try to learn from those mistakes and grow. (Bree cuts the pie while Andrew and Justin play cards)Mary Alice
- Permalink: We've all done something in our lives we're ashamed of. Some of ...
Susan: Thank you so much for helping me out.
Orson: Hey, I'm great in a crisis.
Susan: Well, I definitely picked the right person to sit next to, actually, is this seat taken?
Susan: Okay. You can share my popcorn.
(A lady sits next to Orson)
Orson: Um Susan, this is Becky, I'll probably be sharing her popcorn.
Susan: I'll just wait till the lights go out, and then I'll go.
- Permalink: Thank you so much for helping me out. Hey, I'm great in a cris...
Eleanor: It took me a week to forgive Esperanza.
Henry: Now she's like family again.
Eleanor: Family who stole from us.
- Permalink: It took me a week to forgive Esperanza. Now she's like family ...