Leslie: Okay, my next song's called, "Phoebe Buffay, What Can I Say? I Really Loved When We Were Singing Partners, And I Shouldn'ta Left You That Way."
Phoebe: Oh no, one of those look-for-the-hidden-meaning songs.
- Permalink: Okay, my next song's called, Phoebe Buffay, What Can I Say? I Re...
Monica: My milk's gone bad.
Chandler: I hate that. I once had a thing of half-and-half, stole my car.
- Permalink: My milk's gone bad. I hate that. I once had a thing of half-an...
Leslie: Well, I, you know, I was just, um, I was just thinking and hoping, that um, maybe you'd want to get back together?
Phoebe: No. But thanks.
Leslie: Aw, come on Phoebe, would you just think about it?
Phoebe: Okay. (Pretends to think about it) No. But thanks.
- Permalink: Well, I, you know, I was just, um, I was just thinking and hopin...
(About Leslie) When we were playing together, that was the best time I've had in, like, all my lives.Phoebe
- Permalink: When we were playing together, that was the best time I've had ...
Ross: A hundred million people went to see a movie about what I do. I wonder how many people would go see a movie called Jurassic Parka.
Rachel: Oh, that is so--
Ross: No, no, no, a bunch of out-of-control jackets take over an island! (Ross gasps and throws off his jacket).
- Permalink: A hundred million people went to see a movie about what I do. I ...
Joey: All blank and no blank makes blank a blank blank. Oh, and the end, when Jack almost kills them all with that blank but in the last second they get away!
Rachel: Joey! I can't believe you just did that!
Chandler: I can't believe she cracked your code.
- Permalink: All blank and no blank makes blank a blank blank. Oh, and the en...
Joey: Amy just burned Jo's manuscript. I don't see how he could ever forgive her!
Ross: Uh, Jo's a girl, it's short for Josephine.
Joey: But Jo's got a crush on Laurie. Oh, you mean it's like a a girl-girl thing? Cause that's the one thing missing from The Shining!
Chandler: No actually Laurie's a boy.
Joey: No wonder Rachel had to read this so many times!
- Permalink: Amy just burned Jo's manuscript. I don't see how he could ever f...
Monica: So, we can be friends who sleep together.
Richard: Absolutely, this'll just be something we do, like racquetball.
Monica: Sounds smart and healthy to me! Um, just out of curiosity, do you have any other racquetball buddies?
Richard: Just your dad. Although that's actually racquetball.
- Permalink: So, we can be friends who sleep together. Absolutely, this'll ...
Joey: Are you just getting home? It's late.
Rachel: Yeah, I know. I had the best day, though. I got to sit in on a meeting with the reps from Calvin Klein, I told my boss I liked this new line of lingerie, she ordered a ton of it . . . how was your day?
Joey: I discovered I'm able to count all of my teeth using just my tongue.
- Permalink: Are you just getting home? It's late. Yeah, I know. I had the ...
Hey buddy, this is a family place. Put the mouse back in the house.Gunther
- Permalink: Hey buddy, this is a family place. Put the mouse back in the hou...
Ross: When do you think you're going to get off tonight?
Rachel: Oh I don't know honey. It's gonna be really late.
Ross: Oh come on, not again.
Rachel: I know. I'm sorry. Look, I'll make a deal with you all right? Okay?
Rachel: For every night that you're asleep before I get home from work...
Rachel: I will wake you up in a way that's proved very popular in the past.
Ross: Now, if you need to stay late, I want to be supportive of that.
- Permalink: When do you think you're going to get off tonight? Oh I don't ...
Rachel: (About Richard) Monica, what are you doing?
Chandler: Well, she spent the last six months getting over him, and now she's celebrating that by going on a date with him.
- Permalink: Monica, what are you doing? Well, she spent the last six month...
Chandler: Joey's tailor... took advantage of me.
Joey: No way, I've been going to the guy for twelve years.
Chandler: Oh come on, he said he was going to do my inseem, then he ran his hand up my leg and then there was definite...
Ross: What? (Chandler closes his eyes)
Joey: That's how they do pants! First they go up one side, they move it over, then they go up the other side then they move it back, and then they do the rear. Ross, will you tell him. Isn't that how a tailor measures pants?
Ross: Yes, yes it is... in prison!
- Permalink: Joey's tailor... took advantage of me. What? No way, I've be...
- Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Monica: Hey, Joey! What would you do if you were omnipotent?
Joey: Probably kill myself.
Monica: Excuse me?
Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, I got no reason to live.
Ross: Uh Joey... omnipotent.
Joey: You are? I'm so sorry. (To Chandler) I didn't know, I thought it was one of those theoretical questions.
- Permalink: Hey, Joey! What would you do if you were omnipotent? Probably...
- Rating: 4.2 / 5.0