Leslie: Okay, my next song's called, "Phoebe Buffay, What Can I Say? I Really Loved When We Were Singing Partners, And I Shouldn'ta Left You That Way."
Phoebe: Oh no, one of those look-for-the-hidden-meaning songs.
- Permalink: Okay, my next song's called, Phoebe Buffay, What Can I Say? I Re...
Monica: My milk's gone bad.
Chandler: I hate that. I once had a thing of half-and-half, stole my car.
- Permalink: My milk's gone bad. I hate that. I once had a thing of half-an...
Leslie: Well, I, you know, I was just, um, I was just thinking and hoping, that um, maybe you'd want to get back together?
Phoebe: No. But thanks.
Leslie: Aw, come on Phoebe, would you just think about it?
Phoebe: Okay. (Pretends to think about it) No. But thanks.
- Permalink: Well, I, you know, I was just, um, I was just thinking and hopin...
(About Leslie) When we were playing together, that was the best time I've had in, like, all my lives.Phoebe
- Permalink: When we were playing together, that was the best time I've had ...
Ross: A hundred million people went to see a movie about what I do. I wonder how many people would go see a movie called Jurassic Parka.
Rachel: Oh, that is so--
Ross: No, no, no, a bunch of out-of-control jackets take over an island! (Ross gasps and throws off his jacket).
- Permalink: A hundred million people went to see a movie about what I do. I ...
Joey: All blank and no blank makes blank a blank blank. Oh, and the end, when Jack almost kills them all with that blank but in the last second they get away!
Rachel: Joey! I can't believe you just did that!
Chandler: I can't believe she cracked your code.
- Permalink: All blank and no blank makes blank a blank blank. Oh, and the en...
Joey: Amy just burned Jo's manuscript. I don't see how he could ever forgive her!
Ross: Uh, Jo's a girl, it's short for Josephine.
Joey: But Jo's got a crush on Laurie. Oh, you mean it's like a a girl-girl thing? Cause that's the one thing missing from The Shining!
Chandler: No actually Laurie's a boy.
Joey: No wonder Rachel had to read this so many times!
- Permalink: Amy just burned Jo's manuscript. I don't see how he could ever f...
Monica: So, we can be friends who sleep together.
Richard: Absolutely, this'll just be something we do, like racquetball.
Monica: Sounds smart and healthy to me! Um, just out of curiosity, do you have any other racquetball buddies?
Richard: Just your dad. Although that's actually racquetball.
- Permalink: So, we can be friends who sleep together. Absolutely, this'll ...
Joey: Are you just getting home? It's late.
Rachel: Yeah, I know. I had the best day, though. I got to sit in on a meeting with the reps from Calvin Klein, I told my boss I liked this new line of lingerie, she ordered a ton of it . . . how was your day?
Joey: I discovered I'm able to count all of my teeth using just my tongue.
- Permalink: Are you just getting home? It's late. Yeah, I know. I had the ...
Hey buddy, this is a family place. Put the mouse back in the house.Gunther
- Permalink: Hey buddy, this is a family place. Put the mouse back in the hou...
Ross: When do you think you're going to get off tonight?
Rachel: Oh I don't know honey. It's gonna be really late.
Ross: Oh come on, not again.
Rachel: I know. I'm sorry. Look, I'll make a deal with you all right? Okay?
Rachel: For every night that you're asleep before I get home from work...
Rachel: I will wake you up in a way that's proved very popular in the past.
Ross: Now, if you need to stay late, I want to be supportive of that.
- Permalink: When do you think you're going to get off tonight? Oh I don't ...
Rachel: (About Richard) Monica, what are you doing?
Chandler: Well, she spent the last six months getting over him, and now she's celebrating that by going on a date with him.
- Permalink: Monica, what are you doing? Well, she spent the last six month...