Tony: I just sort of feel like you can use negative space to push the image, you know? It's sort of like a geometrical thing with the light coming across. I was trying to use these geometric lines and spacing. Sometimes I think maybe I should have done something more creative with my life.
Nora Williams: No, I think you're in the right profession.
- Permalink: I just sort of feel like you can use negative space to push the ...
There's something on the wing. Classic Shatner on The Twilight Zone.Tony
- Permalink: There's something on the wing. Classic Shatner on The Twilight Z...
Gibbs: You've been distracted by your father.
Tony: It's that obvious?
- Permalink: You've been distracted by your father. It's that obvious?
Tony: I have to break one of your rules, boss. Number six: never say you're sorry. I let things get out of control in the hotel room.
Gibbs: Ah, it's covered. Rule eighteen.
Tony: Oh, yeah. It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission. Am I forgiven?
- Permalink: Never say you're sorry. I let things get out of control in the h...
Ziva: Why do I have to study all this and you don't?!
Gibbs: I was born here.
- Permalink: Why do I have to study all this and you don't?! I was born her...
Ziva: Okay, so how many amendments to the Constitution?
Gibbs: The Bill of Rights is the first 10, prohibition is 18. I'm guessing 23.
Gibbs: Nobody likes a smart ass, David.
- Permalink: Okay, so how many amendments to the Constitution? The Bill of ...
Tony Sr.: You forget, we took some great vacations together.
Tony: Like the trip to Maui where you left me in a hotel room for two days and I was 12 years old?!
- Permalink: You forget, we took some great vacations together. Like the tr...
I get it. It must have been tough. Your wife dies and you're left with an eight year old kid, but your solution, Dad, was to warehouse me in boarding schools and summer camps, and half the time I never knew where you were or what you were doing. I needed a closer relationship.Tony
- Permalink: I get it. It must have been tough. Your wife dies and you're lef...
Abby: Maybe Tony didn't have a mother. Maybe he was cloned!
Ducky: There certainly is a strong familial resemblance.
- Permalink: Maybe Tony didn't have a mother. Maybe he was cloned! There ce...
Tony: I've heard the saying "he got blown out of his shoes", but I never thought I'd see it.
Ducky: Now if the explosion had knocked his socks off, that would be impressive, wouldn't it?
- Permalink: I've heard the saying he got blown out of his shoes, but I never...
McGee: The August 1928 issue of Amazing Stories first stirred the national imagination. It featured the Skylark of Space on the cover, and then you've got Buck Rogers.
Abby: What's really amazing is how much more fascinating jet-pack trivia gets the 11th time you've heard it.
- Permalink: The August 1928 issue of Amazing Stories first stirred the natio...
Ziva: Slow drivers.
Tony: Bad drivers.
Ziva: What is so hard? You go as fast as possible, when something gets in your way, you turn.
Tony: You're quoting Better Off Dead. I told you to watch that.
- Permalink: Slow drivers. Bad drivers. What is so hard? You go as fast a...
McGee: Rule number 70 - keep digging till you hit bottom.
Abby: McGee! There is no rule 70.
McGee: Well, I--
Abby: You just made up a rule. This McGibbs thing has really gone to your head. I don't even recognize you right now.
[voiceover] Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, who we are might be predetermined, but the path we follow is always of our own choosing. We should never allow our fears or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny can't be changed but, it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one.McGee
- Permalink: Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, who we are might be ...