(in an "anchorman" voice) In a tragic story of obsessive hobbying turned deadly, an NCIS Agent was discovered in his basement crushed between a large, homemade boat and an even larger bottle of bourbon. Film at eleven!Tony
- Permalink: (in an anchorman voice) In a tragic story of obsessive hobbying ...
Tony: Oh, glad you could join us McTardy.
McGee: Where's the bossman? I need a superior to sign off on this.
Tony: Hand it over, I'm clearly superior to you in so many ways.
- Permalink: Oh, glad you could join us McTardy. Where's the bossman? I nee...
Ziva: I hit a stone wall.
Tony: Brick wall.
Ziva: No, it was a stone wall. I backed up too quickly.
- Permalink: I hit a stone wall. Brick wall. No, it was a stone wall. I b...
Ziva: This reminds me of the forests I used to have fun in as a child.
Tony: Find that hard to believe.
Ziva: What? That Israel had forests?
Tony: No, that you had fun as a child.
- Permalink: This reminds me of the forests I used to have fun in as a child....
Ziva: You can't make an omelet without breaking some legs.
Tony: You're never making me breakfast!
Ziva: That is the truth!
Tony: It's supposed to be "eggs".
Ziva: Cook them yourself!
- Permalink: You can't make an omelet without breaking some legs. You're ne...
McGee: Who'd wanna impersonate Tony?
Ziva: Perhaps Jack Nicholson. You know, impersonation revenge?
McGee: Or it's a frame-up.
Ziva: Jeanne Benoit?
McGee: Overseas. Maybe it was Trent Kort.
Ziva: Are you detecting a trend here?
McGee: Tony does have a way with people.
- Permalink: Who'd wanna impersonate Tony? Perhaps Jack Nicholson. You know...
Tony: Victim's background, credit cards, bank statements. Gibbs, take a look at Renny's appeal. Use it to catch yourself up on the original embezellment case, then work with McGee.
Gibbs: On it, Boss.
Ziva: Are you going back to Mexico?
- Permalink: McGee. What? Victim's background, credit cards, bank stateme...
McGee, stroke my plumage.Tony
- Permalink: McGee, stroke my plumage.
Tony: Well, that's my name, it's not my signature. But that's my name. And to think I almost made entire year without being accused of murder.
Desk Clerk: The guy did look a lot like you.
Tony: Not helping.
Desk Clerk: Was a little more fit though.
- Permalink: Well, that's my name, it's not my signature. But that's my name....